Monday, June 13, 2011

Pre-Bridal Shower Conversation

It was The Fiancé who sent me to the airport for my flight down to KL for my Bridal Shower yesterday morning. After a yummy Koay Teow Th'ng breakfast and in the car, on the way there, he turned to me and asked:


The Fiancé: So what are you doing during your bridal shower? Male striptease show ah?

Pam Song: -_- No lah.

The Fiancé: Why? I thought always got male striptease.

Pam Song: No. Why must? Talk so much, you do for me lorrr...

The Fiancé: Oh. Liddat ah. What race you want?

Pam Song: @_@ *confused* What?!?!?

The Fiancé: *nonchalant* Ya la. What race? Chinese, Malay, Indian...

Pam Song: -________-''' I mean YOU do the striptease laaa; not ask you to hire for me laaa. *wth face*


So yes. Now I know my fiancé is officially mad enough to hire me a male stripper for my shower. -_-' All that tennis in the hot, hot sun throughout his high school years must have fried his braincells a whole lot more than we expected. Anyway, Bridal Shower's over. Short post on it later. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!