Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mr & Mrs Andreas Glatz

One of my oldest friends got married today. My nursery mate and BFF in primary school, actually. (Awww, just look at that... We're all growing up so fast! =p)


The bride and groom exchanging rings.


I was asked to be one of her 10 chi muis who were right there by her side and at her house (too) early in the morning to ensure that the men paid their dues before being allowed to ride her off into the sunset. Haha. Needless to say, there were lots of laughs. Will blog about the entire Chip San Leong episode and Banquet Dinner soon. Right now, I really need to catch up on some beauty sleep cos I've got a busy day coming up. Will be making a day trip to KL for my Bridal Shower! Wheee! Let you in on what happens after. Till then... Zzz...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!