Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Miss The Music Man

It's 2 days shy of 3 weeks since didjital – the guy who used to occupy the space to my left – well, left. Things have been quiet since (on the sound-front only, mind you; work-front's just crazy) but as always, life has to go on. And it kinda did... what with the current workload being so unforgiving and all. -_-


Anyways, this morning, I finally kinda-sorta caught up on my readings on Google Reader. (I still have over 1,000 reads left to go. T_T) I follow the DJ on my reader so I managed to read this piece written by didjital himself on his blog, recounting some of his memories at The Office. Sigh. Now I emo. Shaits.


Hoong Cai, I mish yew.




How come you no comes by eating lunch
wif us like you said you wud?

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

awww.. misses you guys for real, esp the girl next door :)

promise will come for lunch k when im done with my current project, expect for my call soon!!! xoxo

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Shall wait for my phone to ring-a-ling-a-ling! XOXO!

Jeffro Ong said...

i wonder why he had to leave.. over the time, like so many ppl have left the Office.. You leaving anytime soon?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!