Monday, November 16, 2009

Tinki Talks Or...?

Remember how I said I was to meet up with a few old time friends from my college days last weekend? (Click here to read said post.) Well guys, meet the group:


I gave them curly call-outs so you'd know them by name. =)


Was somewhat odd having steamboat for lunch but on a whole, the catching up was good. Been ages since I've seen some of them. Hadn't seen tail or shadow of DP Tan since the end of Diploma 6 years ago. Haha. But hairstyle and new not-100%-sure-what-they-mean tattoos aside, the fella's still same old same old. Still same. And still older. HAHA. But the fella old or not still talk rubbish wan. =p


Oh, and since we're on the touchy subject of age, there's also the man who's entering the big 3-0 come 2010. (Name withheld to maintain privacy of said party =p) We used to hang pretty frequently in a separate group when I was taking extra courses at iACT but that was 2.5 years ago. Once work came into play for me, our group hangout times eventually got reduced to nothing. -_-


Then there was Terry Werry, too. Bumped into him for the first time in yonks during this year's Kancils. Quite a surprise. Don't think that there were many in my year who actually landed themselves a spot in advertising, to be honest. Most seemed to have chosen to step into the arenas of business, production or marketing.


Which leads me to this next
Diploma in Advertising graduate
who's now found her place in F&B.


Last but definitely not least, the lady with the amazing memory – Tiff::. She remembers every birthday. It's crazy! I don't know how people store so much information (about other people) in their heads. Heck, I can't even remember what I just had for dinner! Brain totally useless wan. Epic fail. T_T


But stories of failed cannonballs
and bloody noses aside (tee hee – still funny),
this was what I remembered most from lunch:


DP Tan to Pam Song: So what's your blog name?

Pam Song: Tinki Talks.

DP Tan: @_@ WHAT!? KINKY THOUGHTS!?!

Pam Song: -_-'''


And that, my friends came from
the one and only DP Tan,
the obsessive compulsive Tissue Man.




p/s: Terry Werry's been assigned the duty of organising a Christmas party. We'll see if he makes it happen. =p Find out in December...

3 comments :

teefernee. said...

ahhh.. i can't wait for december already!!

yapthomas said...

Hahaha...
At least I'm not the only one with hearing problem :P

nithyakuthiah said...

Never call me!!!!!! :(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!