Monday, November 16, 2009

Eye See You

As you can see, Cupcakes are no more. =)


Needed a for-fun project to get my mind off work so I got itchy backside-ed and started working on a new header for Tinki Talks. Been awhile since that last one anyways.




That's me in falsies.


You know, I'm not entirely happy with it to be honest but... ah, who cares lah. Some change is better than no change right now. (Damn, I've begun to accept mediocrity. -_-) Nah, here's proof of the original picture. Just in case SOME people think I PS my eyes bigger. >(




FYI, this image has already been tweaked and balanced prior to my header project. All I did with it after to fit the header better was massively tweak the Levels, Brightness and Contrast, them pump up the yellow in Colour Balance for a warmer tone to suit the rich chocolate background. NO LIQUIFY OR BLOAT TOOL USED. Hah!

17 comments :

Melsong said...

I love it!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Yay! =)

yapthomas said...

Whoa! Chunted! Cantik! Cheng!
I'm still waiting for my PS lesson ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Thank you, thank you. =p Lessons? Haha. When we're free lah. Now warzone at work. Think you also same same. Haha.

Resurrected said...

The last pic is slightly scary =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Haha. Cos of the angle. Actually I see also I sket. Haha.

The Author said...

It's beautiful!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
- Aww, thanks, Jan. =)

Simon Seow said...

False eye lashes will make the eyes look bigger and brighter mah. No need to PS. kekeke

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– True... But in the earlier post where I got ACCUSED, I wasn't wearing falsies. =)

Yvonne said...

NICE!

Unknown said...

Why Cock eye one?? Lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: von Yvonne
– Haha. Thanks! =)


ATTN: Cody
– Tak tau lah. Haha. Natural? Or maybe cos I was too close to the screen when taking the pic. =p

test said...

R u planning to scare *attract* folks with your new pix? Pam

Unknown said...

Haha.. just joking only.. it looks good..!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Maybeeeee??? =p


ATTN: Cody
– Haha. Thanks.

Jeffro Ong said...

Woah... Big EYES! EYE (I) SEE Clearly now.. xD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!