Thursday, November 12, 2009

I No C I C Snow

Did you guys get that? That was supposed to be "I No See Icy Snow." Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm so lame at 4 in the morning. (I blame the workload.)


-_-

Now, where was I?

Oh yes... Snow.

It's one of the things I'd like to see with my own eyes
and feel in my boots and on my lashes before I pass on.


Was waiting to collect Baby from the workshop last Monday when I read this in a random magazine that was made available to patrons.




Interesting. (Not that I'm not aware that my brain constantly lies to me, of course. -_-) But what really caught my eye was this bit:




Pink snow?!? Man, I gotta see that someday! (Haha. Plain, white snow also never see before in my whole life, now come and tua sia say wanna see pink snow? Talk about dreaming big, wei. =p) But, yeah. Tua sia or not, I'd like to see Watermelon Snow someday.


TARGET: Visit Sierra Nevada, US of A
before I get too old to climb mountains. =)


Ahh, I love the changing of seasons. Or rather, I love the thought of it. (Eee, so pathetic. -_-) You see, I've never actually lived outside of Malaysia. And I've never been abroad on vacation long enough to actually see change take place before my very eyes. Sigh. I'd really love to though.


Sometimes, I wonder if I was born on the wrong continent. Why wasn't I born some place where there's Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring? Then, I'd totally be living the dream. (I know lah, I know – grass always greener on the other side bla bla bla dun rain on my parade can? I'm telling story here so you diam diam and let me finish.)


And I guess if I were to put my dream of watching the changing of seasons aside (and falling hopelessly in love / getting married / starting my own family / having my own kids), the other one thing I'd like to touch/see/feel would be snow. Pink or not pink also nevermind lah at this point in time – I shan't be picky. As long as it's me looking up and seeing tiny specks of intricately patterned ice falling from the skies, I'll die a happy girl.

7 comments :

sy1n said...

Writing about pink snow at this hour? I'm amazed at how ur brain can still function!

test said...

U really wan to climb mountain ? then u must get fit 100 percent and tip top condition

Jin said...

i still havent seen my snow yet. we got to go together

zecount said...

aiya .. snow flake lotsa snow what ?? .. can eat some more :0p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. I also dunno how to functions. =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Helicopter? =p


ATTN: Jin
– Haha. You also?? Quite sad hor we all? Eh... weren't you abroad for awhile? No snow meh?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. That wan totally dun count lorrr. But I'm addicted to Peanuts lah. The one I ordered that night. SOOOOO nice! Thanks for introducing. =)

zecount said...

hehehehe ... no prob man ...good things are meant to be shared :0)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!