Sunday, November 15, 2009

1300-888-333

All hail Domino's Pizza delivery that – although stated in the leaflet that there are "limited delivery areas only" – delivers its pizzas to my very-out-of-the-way doorstep in my middle-of-nowhere neighbourhood. (McDonald's refuses to deliver. *grumble grumble grumble*) It's so amazing that I don't even care if they never ever arrive within the promised/guaranteed/tua-sia-say 30 minutes.


Say Large Thin Crust Aloha Chicken
and I hear 3 words: To. Die. For.


Argh, I feel dribble running down my chin already. Too bad operation hours are only from 11:00AM to 11:00PM cos I sure could do one now while I work my Saturday night away, only to hit the sack when the light of Sunday hits my blackout-covered window panes. If I'm lucky. And really, really fast with my writing. T_T Seriously lah. This needs to stop soon. Before I lose my patience. And my mind.

4 comments :

test said...

I prefer dominio's chicken BBQ . *Yummy* anyway u should try ordering on9 instead so u can eat anytime u likes

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Eh, the online wan runs 24/7?? Really!?

Simon Seow said...

Next time try calling 1300-30-3000. Fresh and healthy lol.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I contemplated that! But they don't run after hours as well so tak boleh. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!