Monday, November 02, 2009

Cannot More Blue Already Lah

Woke up with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Received a text and an email before breakfast but both did nothing to shoo the blues away. No magic. Nothing. Nada.


Went to work and got hit by screw up after screw up at the recording studio. First Talent arrived, Client was late – cannot start; Client stayed, Second Talent was late – still cannot start. All playing stupid timing games with me. Feddup.


Hitched a ride with N and made it back to The Office after recording only to discover that everything else is messed up outside of work. Can't see what I need to see. Can't stay where I was planning to stay at. Can't do what I have to do. Ugh. My life seems such a mess today!


Thing is, I think I know why I'm feeling so out of it. It's the car-less-ness. It's killing me! I can't take it anymore. I hate being needy. I hate this feeling of dependence. I hate living the nomadic life. I hate not having both my feet set firmly on the ground.


Gimmie back my wheels!
I need my freedom! I want my independence!
I feel handicapped without a car. Crippled, even! T_T


I'm sure that with one hand on the gears, one on the wheel and one foot on the pedal, I'll feel better. That 3-limb combo will do wonders to help shoo the blues cos it'd all help me hit home. (I'm a homey girl and I like having ONE sure place to call Home.) And I sure as hell like knowing that I don't have to call 1-800-RESCUE-ME to get there, too.


*grunt*

I. Need. Baby. Back. >(


p/s: I know this post is all over the place but... hey, I'm ranting lah. Dun come and find fault with me. I'll work on it when I'm less angsty.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!