Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clay Art's Fun!

And a whole lot cheaper than I thought it would be, too. Haha. (Less than RM15 per pack even if purchased from The Gardens.) Don't know why I always assumed it'd be a crazy expensive art form to explore. Hmmm. Anyways, meet last night's midnight break project, Mr Cube and d'Rat. These two were my first ever clay art projects.


FYI, Mr Cube was #1 while d'Rat was #2.


They both came to be in just about... 15 mins? Not too long, surprisingly. Especially for a first try. Haha. Anyways, will definitely be up to more such nonsense when I've more time on my hands to mess with squishy white gunk. =)


-----------------------
REMINDER TO SELF
-----------------------
Moisturise hands repeatedly. (FYI, clay is so drying that right after making those two, the skin on my palms started flaking. -_-)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!