Friday, November 27, 2009

Stop The Clock

It's 12:32AM. I write this in the comfort of my home in Penang but I'm still very much dressed in the day's dirt and grime. Ugh. I'm officially grossed out by myself.


It's 12:34AM. Dinner just ended about 15 minutes ago, no thanks to Firefly's almost-perfect track record in delaying their flights.


It's 12:36AM. I still feel dirty. Sigh. What I need is a nice, warm bath. But damn, I have yet to iron some of the stuff I've packed. (I shrunk the list for the sake of creating space for some HK buys, by the way =p).


Wow, it's 12:37AM. That means that that paragraph took me a whole 5 minutes to write – proof that my brain's one step from carrying out a full-fledged strike on me.


It's now 12:42AM. I took off to iron my clothes. At least that's one worry out of the way. Time to worry about that other thing – me and my less-than-clean state. I so wouldn't touch myself now. *shiver*


You know what? It'll be way past 1AM by the time I'm done with my shower and am ready to hit the sack. Boy, oh boy, does that suck.


Oh, wait... Did I forget to mention that the taxi man's coming at 4AM? Cos he is. Heh. That means the alarm's gotta start ringing at 3AM. That leaves me with only an hour plus' worth of shut-eye. Perfect. I know I'm just going to look SOOO good in pictures this weekend. SOOO so good. =_=


Ok. Gotta run now.

Clock's tickin' and them eyebags're growin'.

Damn, this age thing.

T_T


Maybe I'll catch you guys later when I'm waiting out the two hours at the airport. We'll see. If you don't hear from me, it means that Penang's airport sucks and I couldn't find an available comp to surf at or access to any free WiFi. Haha. (I suddenly realised that I have no idea if they've got any of that at the Penang International Airport.)


See you if I see you!
Otherwise, take care while I'm gone. =)

6 comments :

Clark said...

enjoy... =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Thanks, Clark!! Have a good weekend! =)

Jeffro said...

Have a great weekend Pam! Enjoy to the fullest, and make the best of it.. =D You deserve a great weekend..

gracielau said...

you were supposed to go to hong kong with me...
=(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I did! I did! =) Story you later.


ATTN: gracielau
– Haha. Babe, this trip was planned a looooong time ago. =p And trust me, we can hit HK again. I didn't get to do all I wanted to do. We can ditch the touristy stuff and just go gila with the shopping!

Jeffro said...

Haha... Will await the story.. :D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!