Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Thoughts At 4:04AM

  1. Too. Much. Work. For. A. 4. Day. Week.
  2. Online chats rate pathetically on the emotion-sensitive scale.
  3. Is 2.5 years not long enough, just long enough or too long?
  4. Shouldn't let the sun go down on frustration/anger/sadness.
  5. Funny how Chinese kopi tiams serve rootbeer floats with ice.
  6. It was good catching up; should definitely do it again.
  7. Wonder if I should boot my way through Hong Kong – hmmm.
  8. That ayam goreng was waaay too tough for my liking.
  9. Think it's time for another dental visit.
  10. Great, it's 4:04AM already. -_-

6 comments :

Whaley Bear said...

Babe!

My menu was breakfast - 2 cups of cappucino, yeah that's as good as it gets at where I work! =(

TMBF said...

Yes. It is long enough.

This is a business that rewards results, not loyalty.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– Haha. So "healthy" ah? I'll have my conflakes again. Haha. With milk. =p


ATTN: TMBF
– Hmmm... You know what, you totally make sense. Gotta get get. Me gots some thinkin to do.

Melsong said...

I think you should get out while you still have a life to live.

Jeffro said...

I think i'd actually go with what @MelSong says.. =) You know we all only have ONE life...

there's no such thing as "Please insert coin to continue" (though I wish there is, I HAVE LOTS OF COINS!)

weevern said...

2.5 years is long enuff, go girl! lol

Post a Comment

Talk to me!