Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Stench Of Professionalism: It Reeks Of Bubblegum Pink

Big meeting this morning at 9AM with Clients, Creatives, Brand Team and Big Guy from NYC. Made it into the office just in time for O'Brien's breakfast then sat down and snored the meeting away. Ha. Ha. Kidding lah. But admittedly, I was zoning out at times. I blame Big Guy's French accent. =p


But what's the bubblegum nonsense all about, you ask? (Yes, the one in the title.) Well, as we happen to be a "creative" agency, we just had to be "creative" with our meeting attire.


Official Tueday Dream Team dress code: PINK.

*faints*

Damn kau bimbo for a major meeting. Haha.


(Blame Duh Roads, guys. The woman said she doesn't have red bajus – which was the originally chosen colour by goodness knows who – cos apparently wearing it makes her angry. @_@ Sket.)


Oh well, at least it gave me a reason to wear my very-girly, super-duper-uber-bimbo, legally blond-ish pink stilettos (which have been sitting in their box since they were purchased, I might add). Haha.



4 comments :

The Faux Fashionista said...

Supercute, I like. I'm curious, what's it like working on the other side of the fence?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– Haha. It's... tiring. And at times, painful. But hey, at least I'm on Creative side so while you guys worry about numbers, I worry about pretty pictures and nice words. =p

The Author said...

My friend has the same pinky shoes!!! omg~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Possibly me, her and half of Malaysia. =p Got it at Nose.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!