Thursday, November 05, 2009

Safe & Sound

Last night, I crawled into bed, plumped up my pillow, got under the covers and fell asleep in the loving arms of a man I know would never ever intentionally hurt me, let me down or deliberately disappoint. In the safety of his warm embrace, and at the last hours of wake, I reflected on the exceptionally horrid day I endured.


Head and Heart ached still from the confusion I put them through in the last 48 hours. Body – worn out, spent and broken from the abuse of Work, Church Responsibilities and Emotional Stress. Blinking back tears in the dead of the night, I looked into the darkness and sighed. I felt so utterly defeated. Mentally, emotionally and physically.


But with each touch to my wet, freshly-showered hair and every pat to my aching head, he brushed all my worries, aches and pains aside. I closed my eyes. Just so I would fully enjoy the sensation of Tension leaving my body. In the dark, with my nose cold from the AC, I relaxed and got kisses on the forehead and "I love you" whispers enough to last me all the way till I see him again on December 11.


It was a very good night of very good sleep.

6 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Who who who!?!??! Faster show face!

If don't want to show face just show his tralala and I'll recognise one!

jack said...

wow... goodnight.. sweetdream.. ^^

zecount said...

sleep tight little girl :)

choco said...

HAHAHAHAH, show one of his tralala HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry ah, cannot resist. :p

test said...

happy dream Pam

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– KAYPO!


ATTN: Jack, zecount & Spectre
– Thanks, guys. Zzz... =)


ATTN: choco
– Eh! You dun get influenced by him!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!