Friday, November 13, 2009

Inter-Action

I'mma trying out this new
interacting-with-my-caption thingy.




Whaddaya think?




Haha. So super syok sendiri. (Whoa, that's like, 4 S-es in 1 sentence!) Haha. See? Syok sendiri again. But hey, cut me some slack. This blogger's got five jobs due today and she kinda needs to leave the office by 8pm to meet/greet/feed Younger Uncle who's here from Singapore. So ons, right? I'm so happening and so family oriented that my career is going down the drain. T_T


Check out the workload:
  • 1 press ad
  • 2 radio scripts
  • 2 TVC intentions
  • 2 print intentions
  • 2 campaign directions and theme lines

AWESSUM! I live for days like these.
(Ya rite. Just kill me now can?)

I should be stressed and working my butt off right now
but... whatever lah. It's Fly-Day Friday!! Wheee!

*faints from excitement*

4 comments :

choco said...

HAHAHA, come I wanna tease you. I am on first year break now. NOTHING TO DO UNTIL LIKE, END OF FEBRUARY!!! *roar! hahahahahah

Anonymous said...

buat kerja lah :)

yapthomas said...

I'm Facebooking and Youtubing... :P

test said...

U really rikes FLY day!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!