Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going Back To The Basics

Q: What makes a good night out?
A:
Good company that tickles the heart and draws lots of laughter from the belly, out the mouth.




--------------


There's no need to spend a lot of money in order to have a good time. Tonight was proof of that. All that's needed is a pen, some paper, a little bit of brain, a healthy amount of kiasu-ism, and lots of child-like behaviour. =p


Drew a tie without a 2 out of 3. Haha.


I won in spite of the pressure I was under to lose. =p


Oh, then there was that kiddie thumb game where you need to "kill" your opponent's thumb by holding it down with your own. Haha. I so can't play that. Guarantee kalah kena kempis. My thumb grew too short cos my hands were made too small. -_-


Anyhoo, I vaguely remember the song having the words "John Jacob" and "Sunflower". (Memory fail.) Does anybody happen to remember the song and its lyrics? Kasi share sikit can?

2 comments :

Mrs Chong said...

not john mechanic, mechanic sun flower, in the bush in the bush something like that???hahaha

Mama Daliya said...

Can anyone tell me where is the origin of this game?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!