Thursday, November 12, 2009

NAH! PROOF!

RAWR!! I have beef with a certain comment leaver who said that I PS my eye bigger. Who, you ask? WHO??? YapThomas, that's who! ROAR!


Click here to jump to comment.


He took a look at this picture I published earlier...


Click here to read original post.


...and just ASSUMED that
I'd Photoshopped my eyes bigger.

*snarls*

NAH! Open your eyes and look properly now.
I show you before and after pictures of my editing.


Before and After.


All I did in PS was adjust the Colour Balance, Brightness and Levels. Didn't even bother taking away any dark circles or eye bags, okayyy. >( RAWR. How dare you. First time never dig ear... now your eyes leh? And come on lah. If I really wanted to PS my eyes bigger, I'd make them perfectly symmetrical, too. >(


Oi! YapThomas, you wanna fight issit???

6 comments :

yapthomas said...

YapThomas: Told you don't simply use my PC and simply comment lorh!
YapDevil: Soweee I didn't log out.
YapThomas: See... now I have to pay for the damage! Ish!
YapThomas: Aneh!

One Milo "Kao"!
One Nasi Lemak "Original"!
Tambah Telur Mata Kerbau!

Send to the office opposite!

P/S: Wah! Your PS skill very the geng lor! Can teach me?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Whose office is opposite??

And was that last line to suck up as peace offering? =p

sy1n said...

yapthomas - stay down and play possum! she might not see you with those PS eyes.

yapthomas said...

Opposite LYL got mamak mah...

Yes, Sifu... ;) Ok lah. I add on "tai chow" okay? It's a good peace offering already!

sy1n: hor! jaga mulut nanti dia baham kan. I already kena telinga and mata, mulut kena preserve...

sy1n said...

yapthomas : hahaha! dun worry I can handle her!!.. bring it! :p

Jeffro Ong said...

Ok this is officially my day's biggest laughter! Ahhh.. luckily I read it today, was exactly what I needed.. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!