Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 More Day To Fly-Day Friday!

Teal is such a nice colour, don't you think?
So class. Haha. Me hearts teal many many.
=)


You know, I'm actually feeling a little overdressed for work right now. Am in a new dress (bought like yonks back but just never got around to wearing it), stilettos, almost-full make-up (no mascara or false lashes, thank you very much) and I've got a necklace on (I usually don't accessorize). There's this client farewell I'm attending tonight so I've gotta look like I belong with the 'in' crowd. -_- Seriously lah. I'm not so crazy to get all dressed up just for a friggin' Thursday lah, ok?


But but but... it's a day from Friday so I'm too gleeful on the inside to go full-on bluesy on Thursday. Is that cool or is that cool, I ask you? Another 12 hours to go and we'll be well into Friday already! Whoopie! I so can't wait. =) Of course, I've got massive deadlines to meet right up till then *cries and dies* but... ahh, whatever lah. Fly-Day Friday's still a joy to have around. =p


ONE! MORE! DAY!




Haha. As you can see, I'm very/extremely/insanely/beyond happy with this realisation. Haha. Finally! Weekend's acomin'! Woot woot! Last lap – gotta step on the gas, stick it out, make it through this half of Thursday, then FIGHT Friday to the death to win my weekend over! RAWR!

10 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Add one more horizontal stroke to the last character of 'teal' and it'll be my favourite word.

Chung Sin said...

sorry to say this but i get my weekends earlier than you..hehe..3 hrs earlier..but still kick ass to reach home while frens in malaysia still working their arse off..btw i'm at another continent working..another malaysian with skills working overseas..hehe.. :)

ChickLit said...

Um, I just wanna say...

You look gorgeous. Simply breathtaking.

kthxbai.

Schmae said...

Pam Song, I think we have the same watch. :p Haha.

Happy Thursday and Friday to you! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Haha. And here we go again. Welcome back, sicko. =p


ATTN: Chung Sin
– Wha-??? No fair! Where do you work and what do you do?


ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Thank you. *blush* Looks like the lack of sleep looks good on me. =p


ATTN: shengmae
– Haha. Yes, we do! Happy Thurs and Fri! Weekend's comin, bay-beh!

Chung Sin said...

i work at Australia,Melbourne for Toyota..as a mechanic and no i dont drive a toyota if u're wondering..alot of ppl will ask the same question..i got a Nissan..yea not only we have 4 season but it could all happened in 1 day..so not that fun eh..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chung Sin
– Niceeee. So you come back to Malaysia often then?

test said...

I spot a panda looking pamsong

yapthomas said...

that pair of eyes! tipu wan.
where got so big wan the eye ball...

sure PS wan...! :P

Chung Sin said...

i try to go back as much as i can but always tied down by work..do add me on facebook if u have one...email add is chungsin@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Talk to me!