Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Fun Day? Yeah, Right. On Which Planet? Cos It Sure Ain't "Fun Day" On Mine.

Got so many things to do today it's not funny. I think that's all my life has amounted to now: Too many to-dos to do. Ugh. Life's the sh*ts when it hits advertising peak season. Can't wait to sign "done" on the top-left corner of all the JRs sitting on my desk right now. Too bad that would entail having to actually do the work first. T_T


That aside, it doesn't help that I'm being evicted – owner wants to sell the place – so I've gotta start looking for and picking a new space to chill the pathetic 6 hours I'm home from work every night. (At least I make up for my lack of night home by locking myself indoors throughout the weekends. Still worth it getting a room or I might as well just rent a box at Giant.) In fact, I'm now sitting here waiting for the new buyer to come by and take pictures of my room. Sigh.


After this, it's lunch with some old-time friends I haven't seen since the ancient of days. Yeah, college times seem so long ago now. @_@ Ok, that was definitely the ageing aunty in me talking. Haha. Those were good times lah. Really. Especially during my first year of Diploma. When life was all about eating roti canai to save money, getting to know people from all across Malaysia, staying up late for endless conversations under the stars, and last-minute studying. Haha. Good times indeed.


Then, I've got an evening appointment to go look-see a much-too-expensive room at a nice area I've lived in before. Nice place, good community, expensive rent. That's a yeah-yeah-boo to me. Ah, we'll see how it goes lah. I'm gonna checkoutit later so if things fly, I'll be a lot poorer... but a whole lot less stressed, too. Eliminating uncertainty in life always comes with a price – I'm gonna tell myself that. Haha. Self-psychosis. Works every time. =)


Ok. No more blogging. I gotta go get ready. Am bringing the G1 along for my reunion so I gotta be sure I don't look like I aged a decade in the last... 3-4 years (yes, it's been that long since graduation boo hoo, I'm an old hag now T_T) compared to my other ex-classmates.

4 comments :

teefernee. said...

haha. hey, we're not that old yet. barry will be the first that's coming up with the big 30! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: teefernee.
– Haha. Uncle liao. =p We gotta make it good for him when he crosses that line, man. =p

teefernee. said...

Agreed. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: teefernee.
– Publishing the post with our pictures soon. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!