Monday, November 02, 2009

And The DJ Leaves The Club

I was already down in the dumps cos my day sucked big time but this really took the cake. didjital's too-soon-to-be-true, oh-how-time-flies goodbye just got me on emo overdrive. I'm saaaddddd... T_T




I'm gonna miss our random Photobooth sessions. I'm gonna miss the way you always ruin my syok-sendiri pics. I'm gonna miss going Supersonic™ on you. (Me: "Hoong cai!" didjital: "Meh si ah??") I'm gonna miss distracting you with my nonsense. I'm gonna miss poking your shoulder with my finger. I'm gonna miss nudging you and your chair for no reason at all. I'm gonna miss playing the Mac pranks we played on the rest. (E.g. talking comps and all that.)




I'm gonna miss your metrosexual quirks. I'm gonna miss your anal tendencies. (Funny how that sentence sounds so wrong, huh? =p) I'm gonna miss the way you always eye my bananas. (That sounds wrong, too! Hmmm...) I'm gonna miss the fact that there's nobody around to steal my stolen tissues no more. I'm gonna miss not having anybody to inflict my hyper-happiness on. I'm gonna miss not having a secretary to answer my calls. I'm gonna miss the fact that you're the only one in our group who understands how "bird-o-phobia" is such a real and paralysing fear.


YOU, on the other hand,
Mr DJ-cum-freelance-designer,
are going to miss ME.

*grin*

Remember...
they'll always just be No.2.
Mwahahahahaha. =p
(Go Facebook the video! I wanna watch again. =p)

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

eh eh. making me emo also.

ok No.1, im gonna miss all your sugar hyper randomness and endless supplies of junkfood and tissues! youll never get a neighbor like me too and you can settle for No.2 :P

Video will be up soon and see you for lunch!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– So sad horrr? T_T

Sucks lah you not here. Damn quiet until I can hear myself chew on junkfood. Haih. Summore Boss keep calling but nobody to answer phone. Damn sien. Miss you lah.

But but... I know you sure miss me more! Hahahaha. Saw the video already. I'm so full of crap sometimes I wonder how you used to make it through the day with me. Haha.

LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH!

Anonymous said...

haha of course sadd.

now u just hafto settle for no.2 on your right side and answer your own calls!

haha video is a perfect example of you everyday being random. missing all that and we do lunch soon!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– Haha. If you let her see you write that... you sure kantoi. Get the evil eye. Haha. The death stare.

And now damn suey. I have to answer all her calls, too! And she damn popular with boss nowadays. Every day call her. Can die. Haha.

Eh, gimmie the ori video? I wanna upload on my blog. Haha. Just cos I'm random that way. Hahahaha.

Lunch next week? Ons?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha her stare can see through your soul!

feeling my pain of answering calls for BOTH of you right?? haha dei sei

pass u the video when i see you k, lunch next week, onz. BOOMZ!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mcmlxxxi
– You lieeee! You never come by also!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!