Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where Did My Weekend Go???

I can't believe that it's Tuesday already. TUESDAY! It still feels like a Monday morning to me. The usual repeated snoozing of my alarm, the cursing of the sunlight peeking behind my black-out curtains, the mad rush to get ready and dressed for work... and then the supremely loooooong day that never ends. Sigh.


Thank goodness I had baby time last weekend.


Yellow feva! Baby Eitan and I. So hemsem lah he!


New baby in da house! 4-month-old Tracy. She's a darling.
So cheery! Slept in my arms for over an hour. *heart melts*


Holding my whole heart in her tiny fingers. Classic.


It's pictures like these that help me
get through the work week. Sigh.

I WANT IT TO BE
THE WEEKEND AGAIN!!!


Oh, and I want baby.

*frowns*

Scratch that. I want baby more.

I WANT BABY!!!

15 comments :

NickTay said...

Don't forget the 9 months of carying it and the actual delivery of the baby. Hehe :P

ming said...

Eitan needs to go to gym!! =p

yapthomas said...

where did you scout for all these cute babies???

Simon Seow said...

Baby don't drop from the sky leh.

sheon said...

babies. cute. diapers...eeew..... i would potty train my kids by the time they get reach 3 months old. and my boys will join me in digging into prime san francisco steaks by 1 yr old. mauahahahahahahahahaha

wait...they need teeth hor?....dang.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: NickTay
– I think I'd really like the 9 months but... delivery... a bit sket lah. =p


ATTN: ming
– Haha. WHY???


ATTN: yapthomas
– I play nanny on Sundays. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– A girl can always dream, right?


ATTN: sheon
– You even more siao than me. Haha.

Anonymous said...

i predict this is going to go on and on and on and on ... until she finally HAS one

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Tee hee. How you know wan? =p

*shy*

Nikkiko said...

ain't they just the most adorable ;)

oo, btw, i think u'll like this lil kid xD

pic 1

pic 2

Anonymous said...

Tracy is cute la.....Mine will definately need to look like this.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nikkiko
– OMG, the eyes so big!


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. You think having a kid is like playing with Photoshop ah? Haha. Want this face means can get? Haha. I dun think so lor... =p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....if my partner is cute too, most likely I can get cute babies too lar....Jeng Jeng Jeng! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Cute TOO??? Eeyer. You consider yourself cute la, that means! So thick skin!!!

Anonymous said...

Of course la! Otherwise how to get cute babies?.....Hahaha =PP

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– *gags then pukes guts out*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!