Thursday, April 10, 2008

If You Can't Banish Pimples, Hide Them

Today, the ever-ingenious Ah Beng came up with the brilliant-est way to hide his killer, even-the-blind-can-see, even-the-vultures-in-Africa
-can-smell, 5-sen-sized pimple. (Didn't you know? The government has ordered a rounding up of all bills to the nearest 5 sen.)


TADA!!!




Just stick a bling-bling star sticker on it lah!
Go full-fledged Ah Beng style. So easy, right?


Then once you've got your pimple masked under a flashy, kiddie sticker, you can camwhore all you want without fear of pimple pus showing. Uh,... like so.




Eee...




...YER!


Those two pictures just cost me
8 hours worth of good night's rest. -_-


p/s: Fine, I admit I'm mean but... after writing, I started wondering if this method of pimple-hiding could be used on full-faced acne struck patients. Haha. Imagine their faces after use of this tip! You'd see more stars than skin. Haha. Funny.

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know of friends who use a plaster instead.

~YM~ said...

i thought it looks more like an exploding pimple from far.. u know, like those in cartoon..-.-"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Plasters aren't Ah Beng enough, neither are they fun enough. Tell them to try bling bling star stickers. It may do their social life some good. =p


ATTN: ~YM~
– HAHAHAHA. Dang! The kind where there's the bouncing text that goes, 'POW!', right? Haha.

luxen said...

I when out for dinner with a pretty girl once. She wore a really sexy dress and the moment she stepped out of her house, I thought, 'wow'.

Through the whole night, it was pretty dark. There was a small bump on her cheek which I thought was a mole. Like those mole ppl have with hair growing out of except this one got no hair. I assumed she had just covered it up with her blusher when she applied her makeup on.

As I was sending her back in my car, I stole a peek when she wasn't looking and realized it was a huge pimple that she had used concealer to mask over.

Geeeeeeli *shivers*

joshuaongys said...

i still got dragon ball stickers.. ur fren wan them to stick on his face??

sheon said...

wear a beauty mask lor.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Eeyer! You so superficial! Pretty girls are only human okayyy. With pimples and sweat and vege in their teeth. Haha. Anyway, pimple is better than huge ass mole anyday, okay!


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. I'll ask. This star was from a Barbie sticker collection. =p


ATTN: sheon
– What the heck is a beauty mask???

sheon said...

beauty mask=facial mask=beauty mask.

thats the name they call the thing right?...

sigh...brands chicken essence doesnt help make my day brighter also...

luxen said...

thinking back, a pimple is better than a mole. Imagine waking up next to her every morning and staring at that huge mole. Like the mole trying to hypnotize you.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. I dunno. I think it's just referred to as a mask. Haha.

And brands is supposed to make you brighter. Not make your DAY brighter. Haha. But... if you've been taking it, I suggest you change to bird's nest. It tastes better. Plus, I don't think I see the results of Brands on you. Tee hee. =p


ATTN: luxen
– Ya lah! Imagine the hair sticking out from it summore. Haha. So gross can die. =p

UpwardT said...

haha you damn nonsense !!!
i like lol..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: noelle kan
– Haha. I like you like! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!