Monday, April 14, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Mush?

WARNING: The author will not be held liable for any gagging, choking or puking that may arise from the fully-compressed, very-intense mush that lies in the paragraph ahead. Please note that what comes next is just an attempt to chronicle the years shared between two people... all condensed into 8 sentences. Proceed with caution. Gag bag may be necessary. Consider yourselves forewarned.


----------


I love my boyfriend.
(Might as well start it good, right? =p)


And I just wanted him to know it. Just cos I rarely ever write about him or us, it doesn't mean that it's a part of me I don't cherish. I do. Very much so. And that's why others don't get a share of the story. Someday, maybe. But for now, it's just between you and me. =)

11 comments :

David Cheong said...

*Vomits continuously for the next half hour, worse than south park*

LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Half hour ONLY???

Damn.

infinitium said...

do i hear wedding bells (and the high pitch screams of a wailing baby. or two. or god help us all - three.) in the making?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Whoa! Like where the heck did you get that idea from?? Jumping the gun a little, no? Haha.

BenYong said...

awwww... really respect the two of u lar. I want a long-term relationship too!

sheon said...

where is my princess?

Anonymous said...

that's all?? i was expecting a sonate or maybe even a short poem of sum sort... prepare vomit bad ..even forgo breakfast ...tahu tahu ..CHEH !!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BenYong
– Haha. Thanks. =)

You're just not looking hard enough (or perhaps not working hard enough when you're attached... haha)! I'm sure that there are many eligible women where you are. Why not start looking through the list of contributors to your blog? Anybody there? =p


ATTN: sheon
– In never never land.

GO WATCH ENCHANTED!!!


ATTN: zecount
– Eh, hello. Not everybody has to do what you do, okayyy. Different people got different styles of expressing and receiving love. Ish! DUN YOU DARE CHEI ME!!!

Anonymous said...

ho ho PAMMMMM i see it a'comin.... hehehe. i love mine too :)

sheon said...

ENCHANTED it is then........

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Hey! Don't jinx anything!


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Sure make you think of the good days past wan. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!