Sunday, April 27, 2008

What I Learned From The Definitely Gang, Maybe Bang Blogger Movie Meet

Who said it was all fun and games? There's always something to learn in everything you do. (I'm such a hypocrite. =p) And with that outing, I learnt to CAMWHORE IN STYLE. Haha.


Introductions first: You know what the scariest part of going out with hardcore bloggers is? I'll tell you what it is. It's the cameras. Those big, killer, I-can-break-your-skull-with-this kinda cameras.


Killer cams.


With that, the lesson begins.


Nadia and Amy enjoying a
girlie camwhore moment.


Like, hello??? Ladies, you don't camwhore with a DSLR, okayyy. So salah! Nanti tangan terpatah. No, no. You do it tastefully. Stylishly. With class.


With a regular digicam.


Kelz, me and Aronil 'doing it right'.


Like so.

Or you just do it simplistically.
No thrills. No frills. No fluff.

With a mobile phone.


Love the way it looks just like an empty cinema. =)


Like so.


Aronil and I.


See! Picture still come out okay wat!
No need try gaya with DSLR and all that.

Don't understand some people. -_-


p/s: This post is a spin-off from my previous post
entitled Definitely Gang, Maybe Bang.

16 comments :

Satkuru said...

ROFL ! great entry. i have seen it happen so many times and the first time i saw it happen left me with my jaw opened @_@

maybe they want the 'bokeh' effect from the DSLR :P LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Satkuru
– Haha. Thanks! And a broken arm for just a photography effect? Pfft. So not worth it. =p

Hwei Ming said...

so sad la.. DSLR can not take its own user...

next time.. we must hire a camera man to follow us around.. X-P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– I thought your DSLR was the best in terms of self taking!!! Haha. Something about faces not being as big and all that. =p

Anonymous said...

use digicam / phone's camera to camwhore still looks the best la but those who dont have it just have to patah tangan a bit more lah with dSLR. hahaha. goooooooo camwhores!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigel
– Haha. Yep. It seems more like unplanned narcissism. DSLR just over already lah. Haha. And you said it: GOOOOOO CAMWHORES!

Anonymous said...

and I thought I'm one of those that take self potrait using a dSLR. LOL

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

woman!! i want that pic!! haha how come i don't have that pic of us??? :P but i must say lovely pictures eh? eh? eh? haha and i'll do something bout my site.. i'm quite tired of people saying that it's too slow and what crap

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Michael Yip
– Haha. You are not alone. =p


ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. Okay okay. I email you. You never sent me the ones you took also! I WANT!!!

And yea wei. Do something about your site. Lag lah.

Simon Seow said...

Ah, the Bimbo Guru has spoken.

Me. said...

Wa... those cameras look super expensive.. photography is cool.. lol..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I know. She's back, bay-beh!!!


ATTN: felixchia
– Haha. I like photography too. But not enough for me to lug 5kgs around everywhere I go. Haha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

*HATS OFF*
only u can tink off this lar
hahaha

'tangan patah'

hahaha *flips hair*
digi cam still rocks my socks :P

-kellster

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Totally good point.

I tried doing that ONCE, and I swear I'll never do it again, so tiring!

Nikkiko said...

omg ps, acci used fren's (kailing) acc - -

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– Haha. True ma. Those things are crazy heavy okayyy! So tak ngam for bimbodom. =p


ATTN: Nikkiko
– Haha. Don't worry about it. I won't tell her. =p And yes, it's tiring camwhoring with those things. Haha.

Not that I've done it before, of course.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!