Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Going Through The Comments

I'm very secretly pleased with some of the comments I received following this morning's post. Haha. Apparently, my sudden 24-hour hiatus came as a shocker to quite a few readers. Tee hee. I love keeping you guys on your toes. Predictability is boring. And Random always rocks. =p


Anyway, it's good to know that you guys look forward to the crap I publish. Haha. Always good to know. And yes, you guessed right. I've been busy. Very. Plus, it didn't help that I had a hardcore bout of sleeplessness the night before last (couldn't sleep and eventually fell asleep at 7AM... and my alarm rang at 8:15AM) so that kinda totally knocked me out by yesterday night.


But enough about that.

Check out my 3 favourite comments:


Recent reader and new friend. Good suggestion
at the end there. Shall make a mental note. =p



Penuh sincerity. Plus, it's always nice
when silent readers reveal themselves.
=)


Funny how people always manage to find
all sorts of things to blame others for. Haha.


Am still busy as hell. But you see, I so nice.
Update twice already today. Say, "Thank you."

11 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

lol so kewt haha.. i dunno why but i tot it was a weekend.. hence when others said that you weren't posting yet.. i didn't get it lol

joshuaongys said...

and i did shock u rite with the call muahhahahhahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. Weekend?! Like, soooo not the weekend for me, babe. Gonna KO. Still at the office now. -_- No life lah. How!?

And there were ppl who told you about me not posting!? So odd! Why they never tell MEEEE???


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Ya lah! Tiba tiba only. Mana tau, cos of MDG. @-@

JYJL said...

oh tinki~ u're my daily vitamin~

Anonymous said...

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jiejie hahahaha

made my day by updating
mwah :P

-kellster

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JYJL
– Haha. Funny lah you all. So means yesterday never get Vit TT lor. =p


ATTN: kellster
– Haha. You another one. Haha. And you're younger than me!? Hmmm. Are you? How many years?!

Damn, I feel old. -_-

Simon Seow said...

Xie Xie. My 5 months posts add together also not more than your 1 month posts wtf.

sheon said...

who said anything about being old here?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Where got. Dun exaggerate laaa. Ppl already think I got no life. Haha.


ATTN: sheon
– Who ha? Who?! =p

Nigel Sia said...

Thank you.




=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigelais
– Haha. No, no. Thank YOU! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!