Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging Is Freaky But I Like It

You know, after blogging for about 3 years, I have to say that the weirdest thing about blogging to me, is that total strangers – some even from entirely different parts of the world – start becoming a part of your life. They start becoming friends. Virtual friends, perhaps but still... friends to say the least. And I have to admit that I still find that a tad odd after all this time. Haha. I mean, they're practically strangers, right???


But this, I also know. It's not really the people you meet everyday who know the most about you. It's those who read what you write who eventually end up knowing more about how you really feel on the inside, know what you really think about when you're going through the different seasons in life, and know how things really are with you. They follow you as you journey through life's highs and lows because you've let them into your world in Cyberspace.


They laugh with you when you're happy, and comfort you when you're down. And heck, I find that most times, my never-seen-before blogger friends somehow comment on Tinki Talks faster than the time my every-see-until-sien friends take to reply my smses! How ridiculous is that, I ask you? That's why it sometimes seems easier asking questions on my blog rather than sms-ing my friends for help and answers. (Like when I needed directions to the Nuffnang Pajama Party and when I wanted to renew my passport and didn't know where to go.)


So my point of going through that lengthy explanation was just so that I COULD SHOW OFF MY LATEST PRESSIE FROM ONE OF MY LOYAL READERS! Lookie lookie!




Mwahahahaha. Let yourselves go
and be jealous, guys. Green is in. =p
Chicken essence, okay. Dun play play.




Branded wan summore.


But still... I'm a skeptic. So, I kinda had my doubts lah. Mana tau it's just the box leh? Then malu like hell if I blog about it first and then realise it's tissue paper inside much later when I decide to start consuming the stuff. So, I ripped open the box. Haha. Just to be sure. (I know. It's pathetic how I have zero faith in the goodness of mankind. -_-)




REAL WAN LEH!!!


It's cos I've been working pretty hard the past week and my readers know how crazy it's been. Haha. And... reading post after post that talks of nothing but work stress isn't too fun lah, right? Haha. I think that this is the fella's way of telling me, "Enough lah, Pam. Stop with the stress posts. At least drink this so that you feel alert and energized enough to give us some REAL posts with REAL readable content, okay?" Haha.


How do I know that?

Well, the pack came with
1 free bottle of InnerShine.




InnerShine is prune essense, if you didn't know. And what do prunes make you do? They make you poop. Hmmm. Dodgy. Is he trying to tell me to start crapping, again??? Haha. Whatever the case, it was kind of him lah. Thanks, Sheon! =)

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

indeed,blogging is freaky!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– You forgot the part where I like it. =p

Yin Hao said...

lol, pati ayam... my mum bought 1 for me too, but see liao black black dare not drink leh! Bet u smell already then dont wanna drink already.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yin Hao
– Haha. Ya, man. I smell before. But I think if close nose and have a glass of ribena beside me sure can finish lah. Haha. I think lah. I didn't use to like the smell before when I was young. Refused to drink it. But now... I think my body needs it lor. Haha. No choice.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yin Hao
– Eh, you should have come for the Blogger Movie Meet lah.

Nikkiko said...

freakingly fun alright xD

when we don't run into the wrong people of course, haha.

unfortunately, parents just think it's freaking wrong~

infinitium said...

did u check the expiry date? (kidding sheon.. kidding!)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nikkiko
– Haha. Thank goodness my parents don't think it's wrong to blog. In fact, the both read it. =p

And I know what you mean. There are many weirdos out there in Cyberspace. Scary.


ATTN: infinitium
– HAHAHAHA. So mean. But... no. I never check. Yet. =p

Simon Seow said...

Yo, Sheon so generous. Next time bird nest maybe?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I like bird's nest better to be honest. Haha. So expensive taste hor me??? Grrr.

sheon said...

sorry...so busy with running between offices in kedah..no time at all to logged on.

finally.

hey...bird's nest only helps with complexion and stuff....ayam juice spoz to be brain food. right? no?

just drink it lar.....so mar fan.... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Nice complexion is important for a girl!!! =p

Ok ok. Will drink. Have to hold breath first. =p

sheon said...

you and your wild imagination..... hahaha....

complexion is important but staying healthy is paramount.

c'mon, it doesnt taste THAT bad!! i think ayam juice is just like really strong and thick ayam soup. i love ayam soup.....so, i love ayam juice

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– I can't help it. =p

And hello, it's nothing like chicken soup. Serious. I love ayam soup and this is NOTHING like it. =p Hmmm. I think I should take one tmr.

sheon said...

oh wait.....lemme check...



OH GAWD!!! i accidentally gave you my urine sampleS!!!!!!!! no wonder your claims of it tasting bad!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha haha haha haha.

Lame. =p

Drank one this morning. Not that bad lah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!