Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Google Goes Green

Happy Earth Day, everybody!


And why am I still this perky at 11:59pm, after a long day at work? Well, it's cos I caught the latest Google doodle! Wheee!




Been meaning to blog about this all day but just couldn't find time to sneak in the 2 minutes to do it. Sigh. (It's been crazy at work like you wouldn't believe, man. Beh tahan.) Anyway, I personally don't think that this Google doodle's that great. I liked their earlier ones better. *click to see the LEGO Brick doodle and click to see this year's Chinese New Year doodle* I think the colours just don't do it for me lah. So dull! Bleh. Like so tak semangat liddat. Doesn't do Earth Day any justice whatsoever.


And if you don't know what Earth Day is all about (where have you been, yo?!), visit this website *click* for more information. You'll find this *points below* Call for Climate there.




Anybody got Badawi's mobile number?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

i tot since afternoon edi got the "google"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– YOU NEVER READ MY POST!!!

Haha. Yeah, I grabbed it in the afternoon but just never found the time to post till now. =p

Unknown said...

lol... Every people know how important the Earth Day now! soon it will be public holiday for people to 'green the world'!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Pen@ng Dude
– Haha. Yeah, man. Hitz was raving about it all morning with their Ibu stories. Haha.

If only today was a holiday. Argh! I need a holiday!

joshuaongys said...

yea this time its not so good... i prefer other ones =)

sheon said...

yes i have his number!!!

1-800-you-screwed!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Think they're losing their touch?


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Wei, dun write stuff liddat in my blog. Later kena shut down!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!