Monday, April 14, 2008

Dun Kacau Me Lah!!!

I'm famed for not answering MSN messages. Seriously. That is, even if you're fortunate enough to catch me online lah. Haha. (Go buy 4D. Sure strike.) Plus, I've not been known to be very nice when I'm hard at work. Haha. Very bad to catch me mid-writing. And oftentimes, if I'm online, during the day, AND at my comp... it means that I'm working. Working = writing. Bug me when I'm deep in thought and you're asking to be bitten. Hard.


Yat kena before.




But you see, people like Yat tak kenal mati. When you see a person tengah busy, you diam diam laaa. When people say no time to talk, you dun talk laaa. So difficult meh?


And then today, it was Adrian turn to kena. Haha.




And as you can see, he wasn't even MSN-ing with me. Haha. Leave comment also kena. But... deal with girl is liddat wan la hor? Have to understand that mood swings come and go. As does cramps, PMS and emo sessions. You boys have my sympathies.


But that's not why I'm writing.

Cos I wasn't emo-ing, nor was I PMS-ing.
On the contrary, I WAS W-O-R-K-I-N-G.


So the bottom line is this: if you guys get your heads bitten off mid-MSN conversation with me or after leaving a comment, sorry lah ya. Seems like natural reaction while my thoughts are consumed with looming deadlines, numerous internals and useless information from inch-thick briefs. Haha. Plus, I get highly irritable when my train of thought gets... derailed.


And... that's pretty much all I have to say. Just wanted you guys to know that I'm not always mean. Or sarcastic. =p (It still cracks me up. Tee hee.)


p/s: Don't you dare buy 4D! Am so anti the stuff. Pay to scratch silver off a printed sheet of paper? Pfft. What a waste of good money. Gimmie better. *hint hint*


EDIT at 9:41am on 15 April 2008: Actually Yat kenal mati already! He changed the text earlier but I just wasn't made aware until his comment last night. Haha. So this is what it says now:


Like that lah, kira smart a bit. Haha.


This means, the screenshot I published last night was old news, apparently. Haha. Oh well, now you know how long I planned to blog about this but just never got down to doing it. Free time has been pretty scarce. Sigh. I neeeeeddddd mmoooooorrreee tiiimmmmeeee...

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yoyo....Free publisity for me wor! Hahahaha.....ROAR! *pinjam the lioness weapon* =P

Anonymous said...

eh..that 1 actually i wrongly-typed..i wanted to put SHOULDN'T kacau one..

then ter-left out the N'T..u go see..i've change long time ago dy >.<

sheon said...

yatz: never mind...that sounded more apt. :)

then i wont ask for pam's msn dee lar...coz i seldom online one oso

infinitium said...

hmmm.. if you're so busy all the time, why bother turning on MSN though?

wouldn't it be easier to just turn off MSN when you don't wanna be kacau-ed?

Simon Seow said...

We might be able to give you idea to help you in your work leh when we kacau you.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Congratulations on your free publicity. =p


ATTN: Yatz
– Haha. I changed the post already.


ATTN: sheon
– Always never online wan lor. And even if online also never reply wan. Haha. You have been warned. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Because sometimes I use it to ask my colleagues questions. So that's why I leave it online. It's for work purposes. Haha. Then when I'm free only I chit chat lor. HAHA.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I highly doubt it lor. =p Plus, a lot of the stuff I cannot tell you anything also. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!