Friday, April 25, 2008

Thoughts At 3

My mind is filled with thoughts. Thoughts of maybes. Useless maybes. It's another one of those nights. Sigh. Stupid Insomnia's back again. (Curse the sleep killer.) I've got an early morning and a sleepless night is NOT going to help. Such bad timing. As always.


Maybe I should take my Masters. Always wanted to. Why not now? No better time than this, right? Maybe I should upgrade my RAM. I could always do with a faster computer. Maybe I should go on a solo vacation someday. I'm sure it'd help me clear my head. Perhaps even give me a fresh outlook on life. Time alone is always good. Maybe I should go back to Penang for good. I'd have a better life (and better health) there. Maybe I should make breakfast every morning. (As if waking up now isn't already difficult as it is. *rolls eyes*) Maybe I should get myself a DSLR. Or inherit one *hint hint* Maybe I should keep some sleeping pills nearby. They'd be lots of help on nights like these. Maybe I should blog more often. I've been slacking off the past few weeks (though not intentionally). Or maybe I should just stop blogging altogether. It's always gotten me into trouble some way or another. Maybe I should make tomyam mee now.


Yeah, I think I'll make tomyam mee. And while I eat,
I'll think about some other maybes to occupy my mind.

20 comments :

Anonymous said...

MAYBE u should take some sleeping pills and get some sleep..LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– Haha. Maybe I should. -_-

Die lah. How to wake up tomorrow!?

pinksterz said...

no worry because dark circles are the "IN" things during these periods. panda look we call it.

i am sporting those on both eyes now. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: pinksterz
– Haha. Are they "in"? Really really? Yay! And I thought I was committing some make up faux pas. Haha. You my saviour, Pinksterz!

Anonymous said...

How was the tomyam mee? Which brand?

Anonymous said...

two words~.. sleep la!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigel
– It was good. And I buy Ruski. =)


ATTN: Fluxevz
– Haha. If only it was that easy.

~YM~ said...

maybe u shud stay up through a few nights at least, till u get the black eyes look, and start applying for a PR in the zoo.

Panda is a species on extinction, ya know. X'P

sheon said...

i havent had tomyam instant noodles for ages!!! i used to love this one brand so much.....i ate it like every other day!!!

speaking of which...since i am living on my own now, alone in a house...i better stock up on my quickie-food.

Nigel Sia said...

omg..Ruski rocks wei! I have stocks of it at home! Take that Maggi! Lolz!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should think about the other useful maybe so that you maybe can make something out of things that maybe and couldbe

infinitium said...

coming back to PG is always a good decision... ;)

authentic PG char koay teow awaits!

J

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ~YM~
– I think I'm already qualified lor. -_-


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. It's the only one where the soup actually tastes like tomyam. Haha.


ATTN: Nigelais
– Haha. I think good stuff cannot escape wan lah. Most ppl will know and buy the same brand. Their new packaging rocks lah. They now even have 3 vitamins!!! =p


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Whoa. Too deep for a girl who tak cukup tidur. Haha.


ATTN: infinitium
– You from Penang meh!?

Leon said...

Get that Masters. I've always wanted to do it, but I do not have the time.

You'll never regret it, I promise.

By the way, if ur doing MBA, let me know which college and course.. why, we might just end up classmates. Well, sort of classmates. Coz I've never really been the kind to attend classes in college.

I just need somebody to copy off from.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leon
– HAHAHA. Smart. I was planning on finding my own chum to copy off. =p

But... I don't feel like taking my Masters in Malaysia lah. I've never studied abroad. Maybe I should do it now. You know? Travel the world. Live life outside for a bit.

infinitium said...

born and raised, babe! and working in PG too... so get back here already!

:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. See how first lah. Not so easy to pick up and leave, okayyy.

Melsong said...

Come back to Penang for good and you don't even have to make breakfast. It'll be ready for you every morning. Or you can pick from the plentiful breakfast choices available.

On top of that you'll have more time to blog and your clothes will be washed and ironed.

Think about it. That's life.
Wanna take up the offer?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... wa lau tinki ..super doper good offer leh hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Hmmm.

Gimmie till December.

*winks*


ATTN: zecount
– Haha. I know. My mom's temptation personified. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!