Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Million Blog List

ARE YOU ON IT???


And if you're not, like... where have you been, yo? Laggard. =p Tee hee. I am fully licensed to say that cos I'm on it. Haha. Look!




That's me right at the bottom of the list, at #387. Haha. *click to go to site* Was actually tempted to wait till a nice number revealed itself but... me knowing how I am with these things, I foresee that I'd probably forget all about it altogether if I wait. So how? I DON'T WAIT! #387 it is! Haha.


My involvement in the Million Blog List, I attribute
to the blog owners of the entry before mine.




Thanks, guys! =)

Now, I'm officially a part of the movement.
And I have a badge to show for it. See...


I'm # 387 on the
Get listed at www.millionbloglist.com



It ain't the funkiest badge around but... it says
what it says clearly enough so I guess it's fine by me.


Read more about the Million Blog List – The Blogosphere Experiment on their Wiki-inspired site. *click* I was surprised to note that the experiment started just 6 days ago. 6 days and I'm already at #387!? That's not too bad, right? I think I'd really like to stay and watch how this turns out. (Click here to follow their progress.)


So, will I be seeing YOU on the list?

10 comments :

Mike Dirnt said...

good luck. hope you will rise up the ranks :)

joshuaongys said...

i slower than u wor hahahaha but still below 400 =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mike Dirnt
– Haha. Thanks! I hope so, too! =p


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Means we not so lag lor.

sheon said...

way to go girl....!!!

The Author said...

wow!!! coool~~ kanbatte ne~~~@@

curryegg said...

WOw... that's sound great!
Btw, how are you pamsong? ;)

Anonymous said...

im super slow,im 519 on the list...

Simon Seow said...

I'm #548 ;)

LLY said...

sounds good, so how much traffic does that site brings u?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Way to go, me! =p


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Yep yep! Hope you joined in the fun. =p


ATTN: curryegg
– Haha. Yes, great it is. =p And I'm doing pretty okay. Surviving, if anything. Barely breathing but.. yeah, surviving. I WILL SURVIVE... HEY HEY!


ATTN: Fluxevz
– WAH! Lag a bit. Haha. But... same diff if you ask me. Cos by the time they reach 10,000... we'll just be considered Top 1000. Nobody cares about a few hundred in difference. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Yay! We all so semangat. Haha.


ATTN: LLY
– I haven't checked my stats since I listed my blog there, actually. Been caught up with work. But whatever the case, one more link means one more chance for others to stumble upon your blog. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!