Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hello, World! I Need To Shop!

I know it's crazy at this hour but I really feel inclined to share the fact that I'm in the mood for a browse around the mall. Why aren't there any shopping complexes open at 1.51am??? Like, retail business shouldn't ever sleep, yo!


BUMPER STICKER TIME!
(It's been awhile. *grin*)

Imma want a little retail therapy!




Just cos this bumper sticker's so pinky-pink.




Plus, it reeks of the regular bimbo shopper's
confidence in her shopping abilities.

*rolls eyes*

You'd think it was rocket science or something.


Anyway, it ain't rocket science keeping your stores open 24/7 either. You store-keeper people, you. People need to shop. And when people need to shop, they need open shops in order to do their shopping. That's where you come in. If you're a retail store owner/worker/
keeper, please please please work some extra hours into your opening hours. I'd be very appreciative. I'll even promote your store right here if it rocks my boat. =)


ON A WHOLE OTHER NOTE, I'm pleased to announce that I just watched 27 Dresses with the parentals. Take my word for it, girls, it's the wedding movie of the year. Haha. It's the kind of movie that happy enough to settle for being a bridesmaid, when there's no rock on your finger to make you the bride. =p

15 comments :

joshuaongys said...

shopping complexes open at 1.51am..... lolx... we wait for you to own one and open ya!! =) SUPPORT!! haha

Dom. said...

Lol.. If you don't mind 7 eleven??

U're quite unreasonable yea... Oh wait.. It's just one of the girl things too yea? Haha.

sheon said...

right......i'm sure it'll be outta business in no time..even in KL... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Unfortunately for the general public (female especially), the author of Tinki Talks has (currently) no intention of starting a retail outlet.

Maybe someday. =p


ATTN: Dom.
– Haha. 7-Eleven? I can't even get a pair of socks there! What kind of shopping is there to be done? Buying kuaci doesn't count. Haha.

And yes. It's a girl thing.

Or maybe a bimbo one. I can't quite classify it as strictly either one =p


ATTN: sheon
– Hey, you never know!!! There's a shop in Bangsar that's open till quite late wat. It's still surviving. The secret is in finding the right location.

luxen said...

there is ebay and other online shopping sites you know

Charlie said...

pam pam, well you could also travel to the other part of the globe to shop while the shop is close here. lol

sheon said...

yeah..retail business is all about strategic location....

good luck should you intend to open one... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Online shopping? Not my cup of tea. I'm the kinda girl who nitpicks her shopping. Size must be perfect, colour must be same same, why is there a thread hanging out?...

Cannot online shop la my type of person.


ATTN: Charlie
– Wah! By the time I pay for my flight ticket and go there, I no longer have money to shop. Haha. Ini punya idea tak boleh pakai. =p


ATTN: sheon
– I so know the type of clothes I'd sell if I were to open a shop. Haha.

ming said...

just shop online!

estherlauderlyn said...

pamsong, cannot compare to the time the stupid shops here close ok.

IM DYING IM NOT USED TO NOT SHOPPING AFTER 5PM!!!

Simon Seow said...

I heard there's a 24 hours bookshop in Taipei. Hey, I think there's a 24 hours magazine and newsstand behind BB Plaza. But you're not into books I think. So, it doesn't really matter. It's a girls thing.

sheon said...

just make sure you have my size.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Haha. SO not my style. I'll probably be returning half of what I order cos it isn't exactly my size. =p


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– HAHAHAHAHA. Too bad for you, dear. Live with it. =p

Or online shop. 99 cents a dress. =)


ATTN: Simon Seow
– WHO SAYS I'M NOT INTO BOOKS??? I think I've read more books than you have in your lifetime!!!

*blink blink*

Chewah. Rageness!


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Tough.

Charlie said...

do online shopping lah. open 24 hours. can do it from your bed. lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. That's what other ppl suggested also. But for my type of person, cannot lah. I need to see, touch and feel first before I buy wan. I'm very particular that way. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!