Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Mornin', Sunshine!

I think my brain short circuited itself
after my alarm rang. Twice.
And I'm feeling a third time's comin'.

-_-


It's 6:31am now right now. FREAKING HALF PAST SIX PLUS ONE MINUTE IN THE MORNING, OKAYYY!!! If I can wake up... and beat the SUN to it... I'm Queen of the Universe lah. Hail me and my royal eyebags. I seriously don't know how people do this every day. Who does this, man? Wake up before the sun rises??? Pfft. Teng nga gi. (Haha. So long never hear that Hokkien saying di. =p)


*pause*


Okay. Enough ranting. I need to whip my butt off to the bath and head off for the Immigration Department. Ugh, I hope that passport renewal is quick and painless. Oh, and I hope my instant photo comes out nicely. (Oh! Vanity! *rolls eyes*)


Ooo, which reminds me. I should bring along a good book so I don't die of boredom or wait-itis. Sigh. Sad case. GO BATHE, PAMSONG!!!

11 comments :

David Cheong said...

LOL I was already awake and bathed already by then hahahaahah!!!!!

sheon said...

when i was still i working in kl, i used to wake up by 6am just to beat the morning crawl on ldp. work starts at 830....

hope you didnt waste too much time waiting this morning... :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. You win. In fact, I GLADLY let you win when it comes to who wakes up first. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Wah. Very siong. And dun talk about the stupid immigration dept lah. Ish. Always system down wan. I'll rant bout it later when I've got time on my hands.

hope you didnt waste too much time waiting this morning... :)

Anonymous said...

this problem sendiri yg cari pasal one.. ask her go sleep, she pula writing post .. u reap what u sow

Anonymous said...

Tulah......live life like an Owl.....now the body feels so heavy.....*shakes head*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount & Adrian Lim
– LIKE, HELLO!!! You guys are supposed to be SUPPORTIVE!!!

Anonymous said...

we are what ... if not supportive ..choi lei tu so lah

Anonymous said...

Zecount: ya lor...ya lor *grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount & Adrian Lim
– Sigh. You boys disappoint me.

sheon said...

hahahhaaa....the latest poll shows tinkitalk's writer pamela song is taking a dive on her popularity rating. one option she might have to consider is to attempt another meme, this one should be more revealing, more secrets. then maybe...maybe there is a chance of a turnaround for her waning popularity. another option that she might have to contemplate on , is to buy all her readers coffee. this one sure home-run one.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– ISH! You can dream about the coffee, yo. DREAM!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!