Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Bloggers Just Don't Get Sarcasm

Okay, this is going to be really stupid but... in the ridiculousness of everything that's happening (seriously, yo... *rolls eyes*), I'll be writing a post in response to Mr Born-in-1991's response to my tag post which was in response to his tag post. (See, at least I have the courtesy to link when I speak of other people's posts.)


So, let us first begin with the right
understanding of the word 'SARCASM'.
sarcasm |'sär,kazəm|
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. See note at WIT.

Okay, now let's see what 'WIT' has to say
in relation to the word of the day: 'SARCASM'...
wit |wit|
noun
1. mental sharpness and inventiveness; keen intelligence
2. (WITS) the intelligence required for normal activity; basic human intelligence
3. a natural aptitude for using words and ideas in a quick and inventive way to create humor

Maybe I should have picked up a course on ESL and taught English in China or something. Haha. Anyhew... Now that we've got boring definition out of the way, let's move on with the more interesting bits of drama, shall we?


Mr Born-in-1991 got offended! Or hurt! Or upset! Or all of the above... (Oh, the drama! *rolls eyes*) ...when I responded to his tag.




I mean, like hello??? I RESPONDED to the tag, okayyy. Doesn't that make me a nice person? I'm nice, right? Right??? I think I'm so nice lor. So where does the mean bit come in? I'll tell you where. The part where SARCASM got lost in the Jungles of Blogspot – that's where. -_- This is defamation lah, I tell you. Defamation of the highest degree without even a possibility of a hike in my Technorati standings. (Whoops. Did I just say that?)


You think that was mean? Haha. Mr Born-in-1991, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Speak to any who's found their way onto my List of Verbally Abused and you'll see you got off easy.


Sigh. See lah. Now I'm itching to write another SARCASM post with MEAN written all over it. -_- And that's gonna make me late for baby-watching time. And I don't like being late. ROAR!


p/s: Pinksterz, you better not tag me!
Or else... I KEEELL YYYEEEWWWWW!!!

23 comments :

sheon said...

easy does it pam.......he just didn't get your message. he is just a di di...let him.... :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. I tau. =p Just wanna see what scaring him does. Do you think he'll write again? I hope he writes again. Haha. This is getting to be loads of fun. *evil grin*

pinksterz said...

you know how some sign say do NOT walk on the grass.

thats how it works for me too. HAHAHA.

am stubborn HMPH.

hahhaha you ah memang suka bikin drama.

sheon said...

i hope this is not another narymama vs thomasyap gimmick ah!!!

Yin Hao said...

I'm not gonna write again... and I see you like giving ppl nicknames. I had enough drama already. Why can we just end this?

And I know the meaning of SARCASM is just that I'm not good in getting it.
-_-

sheon said...

yinhao: bro....when you tell to your frens...

"hey...you buggers ah, why never ajak me go yum char?".....

are you being rude? or are you just fooling around with the word bugger?

joshuaongys said...

lolx muahahhahahhahaha this is fun this is fun =) *sit down and eat popcorn*

infinitium said...

maybe your england too powderful for him to comprendo...

Anonymous said...

like tat diff... those are frens..
me and pam are strangers.

Anonymous said...

and the way she says everything doesnt seems to be like in a joking manner to me. If it is then sorry lah.

Pam Song said...

Ooo. So many manys people is commentings! Me likeys! But me replies later. Bathing times first!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...Drama Time! *holding big bucket of popcorns and sit on comfy couch*

List of Verbally Abused?! I wonder who else in the list....Hahaha psychotic Tinki...=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: pinksterz
– HAHA. That was the exact example I was going to quote! Haha. Except maybe expand it to, "Children never listen. When you tell them not to walk on the grass, they always do." =p

Stubbornness kills.

Oh, and drama sells.


ATTN: sheon
– Tak ada la. Haha. Shame on Narymama and YapThomas. Tsk tsk.

WAH! You can be English teacher, too!


ATTN: Yin Hao
– Awww. Darn it. There goes my drama. And yes. I use nicknames a lot. Before, I didn't even use names AT ALL. Ever since my bimbo bout, I started using SOME names SOME time.

Read Tinki Talks more lah then you'll get sarcasm better. =p

Okay. We'll end this.

*shakes hand*

Cheers! =)

p/s: We're all strangers here. Even joshuaongys (my first tagger) and I.


ATTN: joshuaongys
– The show got called off! He dun wan drama wor. =(


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Dun say until liddat lah. Later you hurt him. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Too late. Haha. Show's canceled. Will try again with an older blogger. HAHA. Stay tuned. =p

p/s: That list is banned from the eyes of mere mortals.

Marc said...

Hey Pam thks for visiting my blog. Anyway no i m not from CHC, i just like e song like i like any other local singers.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Marc
– Haha. No prob. =) And I see. Was just wondering. I like the slow songs from her old album too. Haha. Take care!

Anonymous said...

who's not stranger at 1st then frens later..i dun even know PERSONALLY most of the bloggers around that I knew of in the Net :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– Ya lor. =_=

yapthomas said...

hahaha I like this..

"The part where SARCASM got lost in the Jungles of Blogspot – that's where. -_-"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Glad to have humoured you. =p

Nikkiko said...

i see someone's full speed ahead with sarcasm, lol.

teehee.

Anonymous said...

Let's give a hand of applause to the return of the Dark Queen

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nikkiko
– I can't help it. It gives me my kicks. =p Helps me get through the day. Haha.


ATTN: Anonymous
– WHOA! Who's this?!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!