Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wedding Skies

As you guys know, I was back in Penang for a wedding last weekend. (Which reminds me, I have yet to publish a post-wedding post.) Took the bus and arrived at a superbly ungodly hour.


Well, that gave me the rare opportunity to catch the sunrise (I'm usually still buried deeply under the covers with my head stuffed under a pillow) early in the morning. Unfortunately, there were no rays of light to be caught.


Cloudy skies. Ugh. So potong steam.
Especially for a wedding day.


I think the morning of the wedding is such an important part of the whole ten-ten-ten-ten deal. I don't wanna wake up and go, "Shit. It's gonna rain." No way! That is just NOT cool. I won't have it.


I pray that when this day comes for me... (I will get married. I swear I will. Even if it's the last thing I do.) ...I'll wake up, dramatically fling open the windows, see clear blue skies and say, "Yay! I'm getting married today!" with a smile splashed right across my sleepy just-got-out-of-bed face. THAT's the way I want it.


So God, I booking first, ya?

Blue skies, blue skies all the way,
let it rain some other day!

Thank you!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

What will happen if another kid ask for rain and it coincides with your wedding day? How would God responds in that sense?...hahaha...I believe God will ask you to use UMBRELLA!.....hahaha =P

Pam Song said...

No way! God will be merciful. Stop cursing my wedding day, bugger!

Anonymous said...

I dare not to curse ye...but always be prepared for the worst..hehe =)

Pam Song said...

Eeyer... Not helping. I believe my wedding day will be awesome. Stop raining on my parade.

'mike. said...

no show the wedding pix?

Anonymous said...

okay..okay..tell you wat....ask your sistas to carry each and every one of the mobile tent's posts when its raining and you stands inside the tent.... for the rest of the guys...we form a band and i volunteer to be carry the bass drum and together we *blowing trumpets *ding *dong *chiang while you are parading....how that sounds? HAHAHAHAHA =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 'mike
– Got, actually. Just no time to post. Maybe later tonight. If I have time. Or else tmr di yah.


ATTN: adrian
– Eh, sounds very lala lah. No need, thank you very much. I'm a jazz band kind of person. Class a bit can bo?

Anonymous said...

Can...of course can..aha.. we convert our 'lala' band into orchestra lo....sure class wan.....Hahahaha =P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Cannot help wan leh. Sure to sound lala like crazy. Haha. I can imagine it already. Worse than those funeral bands that always keluar tune wan. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!