Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So Much Ayam

So, this was dinner.


(Sorry lah, not clear. Too hungry until hand shaking di
summore sacrifice and take picture for you all, okay.)



*grin*


My recommendation for today, should you ever decide to pay your local mamak stall a visit, is ayam masak kunyit. It's soooo good. And it's healthy, too! Plus, it's got all the necessary ingredients that make up a proper meal with vege, protein and stuff. Lookie lookie!




Oddly though, it comes in pathetically puny amounts. They always do that. Malay food stalls, I mean. I don't know why. But then again, it's the just-nice-makan-cukup-kenyang kinda amount lah so I'm not really complaining.




So little, right? Tsk tsk.
One hand also can cover, man.
Even so, I left this behind.


(Don't find fault. I know. Not clear again. But it's only because
I was so full that I couldn't concentrate on focusing anymore.)



Yes, onions (fresh and fried) and carrots
are damned from my plate. Heh.


-----------


I know, I know, today's posts have been so greatly overruled by food. So much so that it's nauseating. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm only being true to my roots. Besides, who cares if you don't like reading about food anyways!? Freedom of speech's da bomb, yo! Rock on!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hand shaking due to lack of makan....that happened to me too when I was too hungry but hehe....I always carry candies in my car....so I will pop that in when I am too hungry...maybe you wanna try that too...take care!

Pam Song said...

Alamak. That was for writing purposes lah. Not cos my hands were shaking. It's to add aesthetics to the story only. Not everything I write is 100% fact, okay. It's sometimes sprinkled with some drama. You guys take me too seriously sometimes.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!