Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pretty Potbelly

I found myself standing around people-watching at the bus station yesterday while I waited for my ride to arrive. Yes, people-watching – my post-ride entertainment. Not always very easy on the eyes but definitely a pretty interesting pastime.


You see, people-watching allows for personal growth on a very different level. When you people-watch, you put yourself in a position to learn a lot from those around you, learn about the people around you... and about yourself.


*smile*

I learned a little about myself yesterday.
My eyes get drawn to potbellied, old men.
Haha. Yuck. I know.


But it's true! For the first time, I found myself attracted to an old, grouchy, Indian man with a HUGE potbelly. I wondered why, for a minute there. I really did. What X-factor did that, of all images, have on me!? See lah!




Goodness. The tummy so big right?


And then, like a flash of lightning zip-zap-ing its way to the ground, it hit me. I knew what it was. It all became crystal clear to me. I finally saw the light.


Heck, yesterday I realised that I even get happy baby vibes when it's not-so-pleasant images I see! I automatically take a step back from reality and my mind helps me visualise the scene in a more cotton candy-ish-ly goo-goo-ga-ga manner. One with images of toddlers running around a perfectly manicured lawn and to-die-for babies lying fast asleep in my arms.


Sigh. Help. It's back.

I want my own kid.

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

hualala...what the heck is that uncle doing?...so yeah!

Pam Song said...

He was waiting for a taxi. Haha. And bitching about them not wanting to pick him up. HAHA. Really!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...potato man on the grumble...

Pam Song said...

Huh?! Potato man!? Where the heck did you get THAT from?

Anonymous said...

with that yellow t-shirt, he looked like potato mah..hehe =)

Pam Song said...

So mean!

Pam Song said...

Wait... Doesn't that make your wife a turnip on her wedding day while she stands in her white dress?

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! I will look at her like a grinning rabbit that brushes against the fork and spoon....haha...hopefully she will not turn into 'white cabbage'...haha =P

Pam Song said...

Now THAT just sounded really sick. Haha. Anyway, does 'white cabbage' have another meaning to it?

Anonymous said...

Ish.. rabbit dun eat cabbage onela...so I wish she forever turnip! get it?

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Waaa. You are waaaay too deep. Think too far di. Haha. Bravo.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!