Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

AARRRGGGHHH!

So frustrating!

I can't seem to think or focus on what I need to do.


No, no, no. This can't be happening. It can't be. Not now, not tonight, and definitely not when I've an early-morning deadline to meet. Nooooo! Spare me the agony, okay. Please? Just this once. Stop stressing me out and just friggin' work, damn it! WORK!


Ugh. Stupid brain.

Perfectly lousy timing as always.

You come up with oxymorons when
I clearly don't need them... and nothing else.

*kick*

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Patience fren....get a cup of infused tea and stretch up when u need to....ideas will come automatically...=)

Pam Song said...

No leh. My problem wasn't that I was thinking and then nothing come. It wasn't a lack of ideas. It was just that I can't even focus enough to start thinking! Haha. Step 1 already dun have how to move on to Step 2? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!