Monday, July 02, 2007

Makan-Makan


That was breakfast; this was lunch.




Duncha think the salted egg half is just plain weird when coupled with chicken rice? So tak ngam, right? But then again, I have to say that it was the best part of the entire meal. The only thing I actually finished. The rest tak sedap. I tak suka. They didn't even give me any soup. Bleh. How to eat chicken rice without soup lah? Ugh. Thank goodness it didn't cost me a sen. =p


Well, now that I'm done with lunch,
it's time to plan my other meals.

*snicker*

I know what's for tea!
NASI LEMAK! Yummy!


There's this mamak downstairs that sells the best nasi lemak in KL city. So nice, I tell you. Especially if it's eaten just minutes after it's bungkus-ed. Sigh. I take picture later and show you all lah.


Hmmm.

I haven't decided what's for dinner.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!