Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Shame On You

I'm Malaysian. And I'm proud of it. At least I used to be. But today, it shames me to be one. Why the sudden change of heart? Well, today, I saw what other Malaysians are capable of. And to be honest, I want nothing to do with them. Not even share my nationality.


Today, I stood witness to a spectacle
that left me speechless.

I saw service staff at KLCC's food court
DISSING a bunch of tourists.

What the hell!?


What happened to the whole deal about KLCC being Malaysia's pride and joy?! What happened to it being Malaysia's premier shopping centre?! What happened to all that Cuti-Cuti Malaysia's Come-And-Visit-KLCC talk!? If wanna talk, then WALK THE TALK lah! And for goodness sakes, start with your service staff cos that's everybody's point of contact!


I am appalled at the way service staff at KLCC treats its customers. Even the guys who serve my friends and I at our local mamak stall treat us with more respect than these guys did. And come on lah, these are guests. If being nice or polite doesn't come naturally, then pretend-pretend a bit lah, darn it, and stop ruining our reputations.


This was the stall.




It's the Hot Plate and Claypot one.




Ph-thooi! What a waste of my RM7.90.
I'm never going back there again. Boycott kau kau.


It shames me greatly to consider the fact that I live among such uncivilised morons. Train the monkeys well before you position them at Malaysia's premier shopping centre and tourist attraction, please. These baboons fail to meet the standard by far. Shame on you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!