Saturday, July 14, 2007

Barulah Sedap!

Bila makan nasi daun pisang, sila gunakan tangan.




Mm mmm.

Dapat jilat jari barulah sedap, barulah puas!


It was actually quite expensive. The bill came up to RM20 per person. Crazy, right?! For bloody indian rice on stupid green leaves. Dunno if the leaves are clean or not also. Ish ish. Daylight robbery, this one.


But I'm a very reasonable person.

I know that even as other people conn my ass off,
it's only because they need to earn a living.

So comfort my wallet, I did.


It's okay, Pierre. Think of it this way... I can lick under my nails the morning after and it'd be like having Round 2 back in the comfort of my own home. It's like a two-course meal for the price of one. That's a steal! Feel better, alright?

5 comments :

'mike. said...

hehe.. i have never try to eat those nasi using hand before. one day maybe.. ya, this kinda food is expensive. it's one of the reasons i dont really want to eat. :p

Anonymous said...

scooping rice with bare hands...im not pro at it....so fork and spoon for me...unless it is KFC.

if you get it in 'little India' in Penang, it will cost you about Rm8.....see... thats how we Penang guys enjoy life....good foods @ reasonable prices... =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 'mike
– You should. It's an experience. Haha. But collect money before you go. Haha. The one at Seksyen 13 is good. Try it.


ATTN: adrian
– Haha. So Chinese lah you. Sometimes it's good to experiment with other cultures. It broadens your world.

No lah. It's not just that. It really depends on what you order. I think it's about the same everywhere.

Anonymous said...

eh..eh..Chinese use chopstick wan ler....me? more western type...i tried that last time and my Indian friends were laughing hard at my super lame skill in scooping rice with bare hands...so thats it....

Pam Song said...

Eeyer. Must be you're the type that has curry and rice all over your hands. Haha. Right until the elbows. =p But it's good to learn mah. At least if your Indian friends get married, you can use hands with them.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!