Monday, July 02, 2007

Bling Bling

Camera phones are a dime a dozen these days. Pretty much every phone comes with an in-built camera. And really, it works well with our increasingly narcissistic world. They even provide mini mirrors behind so you never ever have to end up with senget pictures when you're self-absorbedly snapping yourself silly. Haha.


Personally, one of the greatest advantages of having a camera phone is the fact that I get to take pictures wherever I go (No, I'm not that narcissistic. Only sometimes. *grin*). So easy! Snap here, snap there... I love it lah! Don't know how I ever survived without one of these babies. They just make photo-blogging so very convenient! The following pictures were taken with a Sony Erricson W810i (White).


-----------


I have a thing for pretty lights!


Starhill, KL.


Starhill, KL.


Kim Gary Beyond, Avenue K, KL.


-----------


Never leave home without your mobile.
This community service message was brought to you by Tinki Talks.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!