Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Big Bird Brained

You know, the more I look at it, the more I feel like bits and pieces of my childhood somehow found their way into that header. It's very Big-Bird-from-Sesame-Street-ish, don't you think?


-----------



C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...
Oh! Cookie cookie cookieee,
That's good enough for meeee!



-----------


So, be a responsible parent. What you show your kids during their growing up years will inevitably affect their adult lives in subtle ways, too. My kids are going to grow up watching Transformers. There's more than meets the eye.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

eh? starts liking bird liao....how about dino (Barney) heh?

Pam Song said...

Eeyer. Dun like bird. No no. Very dun like. Yuck.

Barney... Hmmm. I used to think he's lame. Haha. TRANSFORMERS!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....Barney is lame but I like....=)

I just bought a Barney doll for my cousin...and if you press the belly, there go it sings....'I love u, u love me......nananannana'.....very cute and interesting product....cousin? he is in joy with that doll for days......Try it if you happen to go to Toy'R US....hehe =)

Pam Song said...

Haha. I doubt I'll make it to any shopping complexes anytime soon. Been really busy lately.

I only like Barney's theme song. Haha. That's it. I dun like the way he talks though. Very weird lah. Haha. And the kids don't act naturally wan. Sesame Street better. =p

Anonymous said...

Hey...if you like songs with orchestra filling....try to listen to this track: "For The Cause" from Planetshakers latest album (Never Stop)..

So nice..So nice...Jesus rocks! =)

Pam Song said...

Ooo. I haven't gotten that album. Eh, email me the song can ah? Thank you thank you.

Pam Song said...

Eh, how come you suddenly change topic wan?

Anonymous said...

To ya gmail already....hehe....Im listening to the album while reading your blog and the track is simply amazing.....great lyrics with heavenly tunes...;)

Pam Song said...

Thanks! Will go check and listen. Who knows. If it's real good, I may blog it. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!