Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pretty Okay

Pay close attention to the punctuation.


----------


What I actually said:
I think I look pretty okay in my IC.

What you so lamely thought I said:
I think I look pretty, ok, in my IC.


----------


Every comma, period and parentheses counts. They clarify meaning (which was something you so obviously didn't get, based on your reaction). Like duh, right? That's what they're there for.


And eh, that second one was narcissistic to the max lah. Come on, man! Please lah. Nothing like shy, humble, selfless, li'l ol' me.


*sweet sweet smile*


AND LIKE HELLO!? If I wanted to say what you thought I said though I didn't say it, I'd have said, "I think I look pretty in my IC, ok." Hmmph! Didn't they teach you anything in grammar school? Sheesh.


*shakes head*

*delivers jelingan maut*

*flicks hair*

*stomps off*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!