Thursday, September 12, 2019

Marketing Man

No, not the business-and-advertising kind 👨‍💻👨‍💼;
I mean, the fish-and-veggie kind. 🐟🌿


The Husband very kindly went marketing for me today. At first it started of really well. My phone stayed relatively silent and I just received WA message updates on and off with a scattering of questions here and there. Then later, the messages increased in frequency. Then, the video calls started coming in. Call after call, minutes apart. 😥😥😥 Then this exploded:




I dunno which is more stressful. Trying not to miss any calls while you're on the phone and cooking breakfast... Explaining exactly where Cooking Cream is located at a supermarket you don't frequent... or trying to explain the difference between smoked salmon and frozen salmon to a man who can't tell the difference. 😅

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!