Thursday, November 26, 2009

If You're Still Awake...

...go outside.


The stars are out to play and boy, oh boy, do they look pretty all bright and twinkly. Looks like yesterday's tears did bring about some good after all. This makes the perfect reason to go to bed with a smile that'll last till tomorrow. =)


I don't know about you but I had a busy day. I'd been pre-booked for lunch and dinner but the workload was just crazy. (That just means having to rush through my appointments and having to do crazier amounts of work in less the time. T_T) So, it was really no surprise that I found myself more than happy to come home to a sky that's been given a generous sprinkling of fairy dust.


I stood at the porch and looked up for a good 5 minutes – amazed at the floating lights above me and stunned by their beauty. Tried stealing a 4R portion of the night sky with the Lumix G1 but... Epic Fail was only to be expected (and obtained -_-) considering its lousy low-light focus (in)capabilities. Guess Eyes and Memory will have to do tonight. Sigh.


Oh well...

It's always better when it's the real thing anyways.
Plus, now I have reason to keep looking up after the rain. =)

6 comments :

Clark said...

go outside?.. err, i might get stabbed...ouch... contented in peeking thru our barred windows..

hmm.. tripod and longer exposure? should do the trick.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– It won't be the same behind closed windows or bars. =p

And I don't have a tripod here. Could do with longer exposure but without a tripid, that's malufying. =p

Clark said...

strange.. the night sky has a tint of orange.. or probably light pollution. no porch in condo's.. can't see the sky lights.. only these darn street lights.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Ooo. On my side it's perfectly dark with just the stars peeking behind the blackness. Nice. =)

You're missing out, Clark!

sy1n said...

try to use infinity focus

i tried and here's the result ;)


view stars

Jeffro said...

haha.. well you'll get that at first.. once u start to know how it works, you'll get the hang of it.. Keep using it, and don't stop.. =)

Enjoy your trip (hopefully you bring along the G1, cause the day shots with it is simply great!)!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!