Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wildfire Woman

I'm an online quiz addict. There; I said it.


And since my whole day was wasted spent just churning stuff out at the office, I felt an urgent need for an online quiz fix upon reaching home. Even when my watch showed 3:28AM when I stepped out of the car and into the house. Well, where better to find a short online quiz these days than at Facebook.


Picked a quiz, put in my answers, skipped the tags,
ignored the ads, and finally got to my results.


England a bit the fail.


Whoa.

*blink blink*

Sure bo???


Chei, make me seem so rarr rarr. Eh, I tell you, I damn tame wan lor. Seriously! I pretend buat macho on the outside only. I'm actually yellow jell-O on the inside. *innocent smile* I'mma gonna break it down now. Into parts that are to be presented in point form. Gotta rescue my reputation. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Operasi Selamatkan Muka.


1. CRUDE. I so am not crude lor! Choi! What a bad word to use on a lady. Tsk tsk. My extent of vulgarity is "shit" and "damn", okayyy! RAWR! I mean, I'd say that I'm blunt lah. And I'll admit that I can be brutally honest at times. And very direct. And frank. And straighforward. Very no-holds-barred. I'd call a spade a spade but hey, at least you know that also means that I'm honest in my communication and candid in my interaction with others.


2. DANCING BY HERSELF. This part totally makes me seem pathetic but it's actually quite true. Most people seem to think that I'm the kinda girl who likes big events and fancy meet-and-greets. But really, I prefer one-to-one hangouts. The kind that include heart-to-heart sharing sessions and lots of laughs (tears also ok). I generally dislike big crowds lah. They just tire and drain me no end. I mean, I'd keep up with everything lah. And I may even participate and seem like I'm enjoying the hype. But actually, my energy's being sapped with every tick of the clock. That's just the way I am.


3. A LOST AM RADIO. Walauuu... Got better way to explain my personality or not??? Just say that I'm a gem waiting to be discovered or something can? *cough cough* *grin*


4. WILDFIRE COMES, WILDFIRE GOES; HERE ONE DAY, GONE THE NEXT. Actually, I've been told that it's true. (Which isn't exactly something for me to be proud of. -_-) A friend noticed it and expressed how there would eventually come a day when he'd soon be "forgotten" once I "move on" to "other friendships" after getting "bored" with ours. My argument is this: If so... how did I end up staying in a longterm relationship for as long as I did? Theory fail!


So there.


Shan't go into detail with the others cos I think I'd be silly to turn down praise (kinda sorta) after a long, hard day. =p Anyways, I think I actually wouldn't mind being remembered for the wind in my hair and the music I sway to. After all, today's good hair day and heck, my taste in music kicks butt big time. =)


Take the "What Kind Of Girl Are You?" quiz here.

7 comments :

The Author said...

Hmm, i am not sure if you have the time to do this quiz,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml
it is about the sex of your brain, it has high validity and reliability...
http://janx1.blogspot.com/2008/06/sex-of-your-brain.html
Prolly you can check out this post to understand abt the quiz, really vy interesting d lorh.. lol

Anyway i had more of a male brain then a female brain T____T

The Author said...

I got lovable eyes.. but dont think it is that accurate though =x

Melvin said...

You're a gem... and I'm an Undertow Kind of Girl...wahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. I did that once. I think it's like... I got 70% male brain and 30% female brain BUT... I respond to things like a girl 70% of the time and a male 30% of the time. Think I blogged my results before leh. Haha.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Awwww. Haha. Why didn't you help them write their answers! Then I wouldn't have had to waste precious sleep staying up to write that post! Hahaha.

And what's an undertow girl like? Surface calm, inside kelam kabut?

Melvin said...

It says...

She is Direct, Smooth, and Sexy. Don’t be fooled by her calm demeanor or professional exterior. The undertow may very well be an intern, working professional, lawyer, accountant, nurse, or any number of ‘normal’ jobs, but underneath the calm and collected waters lays the tempestuous undertow! Underneath it all, she has wild and erotic tendencies that rarely ever bubble to the surface. But when you allow for the time and effort to go deeper than her surface waves, you’re in for a hell of ride! The Undertow’s relationships are fun and full of sex during youth and end up being calm and collected during middle age. She’s a lady with some secrets in her life, but overall she wears her heart on her sleeve and is just looking for happiness.

So I'm a closet horndog? Kinky...

Oh, but I'm not a girl so this might not apply. hahah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Whoa. You bring kinky to a whole new level, alright. Lotsa skeletons in the closet, eh? Haha.

test said...

Correct boh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!