Monday, June 29, 2009

104.4 In Penang

I can't remember the frequency in KL and I'm not bothered enough to do a Google search. All I know is that Lite.FM has been rocking my socks all night. Awesome tunes. Totally rockin'. Except with jazz, swing, blues and the like. Not rock. Haha.


Highlights of my day:


Superbly late lunch held back by a pathetic attempt at shopping. Wanted to get sunnies from Bangsar but the plan kinda got thwarted. -_- Got home, rested for a half hour, then rushed over to Moxie at Damansara Heights for a dinner. Awesome food. Go try the Chicken Kiev. Made it home before 11PM and had a nice chat over iced lemon tea. And now, I'm blogging with Ferrero Rocher chocolates on hand. Will probably leave the lot for tomorrow but... yums all the same.


Thing is, Right Now feels... perfect.


The aircon's got the room all nice and chilly, the lights are turned down low, I'm all washed up and comfy in my jammies, and dear ol' Barbra and Frank are crooning I've Got A Crush On You to each other over the radio.





Ahh, this really is the life.


I just kinda wish I wasn't stressing over work right now. -_- (Working on Sunday – the price you pay for slacking off all Saturday. T_T) Otherwise, this moment would just be perfect.

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

It is 105.6!

Repeat after me.. "One Zero Five point Six..."

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. I use the internet for radio so it doesn't quite bother me. =p That's why I dunno. Then my car radio also auto seek wan. Haha. Easy life. No need use brain. Wakakkaa.

yapthomas said...

I was laughing all the way to office this morning. How can I be so sure it's 105.6 when it is actually 105.7! -______-

Melsong said...

Only one meal a day. No wonder you are disappearing.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– HAH! Dare to buat lagak summore lah! Kena!


ATTN: Melsong
– No laaa. I sent you picture of one wat! Then another one I ate at night lah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!