Friday, August 01, 2008

Trippy

Got me a mix from Tim Tams yesterday. ("Only because I'm in a good mood," he says. *rolls eyes*) It was a bunch of super emo, please-kill-me-now stuff – typical Tim Tams music. So today, we got to talking about music and some of the tracks on the mix.


---------

Pam Song: What's trippy? I mean, like, what kind of music is that?

Tim Tams: It's basically Trip-Hop.

Pam Song: *blink blink* Uh... English please?

Tim Tams: You see, with this music, it always sounds sexy.

Pam Song: *listens to track* No, it doesn't. With this music, I see pot and a lot of smoke. And I see red lights.

Tim Tams: That's as good as being racist! Associating this genre of music to drugs and prostitution!

Pam Song: No, no, no! I never said that.

Tim Tams: You said 'red lights'! What did you expect me to think???

Pam Song: You assumed! I said 'red lights'. YOU added the 'district'!

*insert more equally meaningless conversation here*

Pam Song: Whoa. This song is so long. It's like 7 ringgit... I MEAN 7 MINUTES LONG!!!

Tim Tams: Pam, you're such a retard.

Pam Song: -_-

---------


Trippy's officially retard music in my books.



4 comments :

Unknown said...

First!

WHy dont u post the track and let us or me have a sample of it then i decide who is the retard. U cant juz discriminate someone else's musical taste without a unanimous vote, u need a tie breaker. Tam Tam called u retard, u called Tim Tim retard, so its a tie.
N someone should call into question your musical taste too with your recent few songs. Trippy hopscotch vs Lovey Dovey.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– NOT QUITE SECOND!

Haha. I wanted to but it took too long for the damn file to load. Maybe someday when I've got time to kill. =p

It's really more emo depresso than sexy. Haha. AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH LOVEY DOVEY SONGS???

Unknown said...

U meant, Not Quite First, actually.
Erm, somehow u need to get your sleeping schedule right, your body will overheat if the dozy time is messed up. My ex-compnay had given a seminar on sleep to educate the staff, apparently not sleeping after more than 20+ hours awake is akin to slowly being drunk. More than 36+ hours, n u r at that drunken state. Becoz there're quite a number of staff got killed in car accidents coz of lack of sleep when behind da wheel.

Nothing against Loveey Doveey but hey, some variety ok? Like this. Orhere.

Unknown said...

Oh u can actually download the track free right here.

Julian rocks and rules.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!