Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bad Move Liao Laaa...

Pam Song: Eh, should I re-dye my hair ah? Is the colour difference obvious? Cos if it's not, I don't really feel like dyeing my hair again. :-/

Hair & MUA: Dye la. Nicer ma. =)


1 week later...


 Sitting in the stylists' chair and getting
a ridiculous temporary centre parting. -_-'


 Cut = heartache.


 Dye = sit until backside open flower.


 Get bored = take pictures.


 Treat = emergency repair after 2 hours of ruining hair.


So, yes. As you can tell, I took the MUA's advice and got my hair (cut and) coloured. AND I REGRET LIKE HELL LORRR!!! T_T I swear I look like some lala mui from Sungei Wang wei! In the sun I'm barely a heart attack away from being semi-blond!!! Like, WTH!?! -_-'''


I tell you ah... hair colour and me ah... always got problem wan. My hair makan the dye too fast. Summore the dude must have massively misunderstood me. He showed me some cacat ash colour he said was "in" but I thought it looked a bit too dull and yellowish for my liking so I asked for a RICHER colour (like dark chocolate)... not a BRIGHTER colour (like this nonsense I was given)!!! @_@


Sigh.


See, this is why I wanted to trust my gut and not do anything with the hair. Instead of taking the word of some make-up artist I've only met once before in my lifetime. HAIH. Si liao laaa... T_T

12 comments :

Lissa said...

O.O Why did you dye your hair weeks before the wedding? *flails*

Felicia Boo said...

Yea why did u dye ur hair to a different color la? Unless to touch up the hair tht has grown a little. Brides look the best in dark/black hair girl!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Cos I had some colour before and it was further down my head so the MUA told me not so nice lor. So ask me to dye whole head so all my hair is the same colour. T_T


ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Cos my hairstylist is in KL and I'm in Penang!!! -_-'''

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– I just realised I didn't really answer your question. HAHAHAHA. Salah channel.

Second try.

I didn't purposely dye different colour. The old colour was faded already so I also dunno what colour that was. But I asked for a richer darker colour. Like chocolate. But this is what came out. HAIH!

Zhen Ying said...

Pam, pam, why la get sucked into it? Shouldn't have dyed just days before the 1st wedding. Hopefully you won't look like some Ah Lians on the day.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- Cos my hair colour faded already ma. Then half head got dye, half head no dye. So to re-dye all to one colour makes sense ma. But... I was expecting a much darker shade. T_T

Aivlysm69 said...

Babe, use coffee if you want to make your hair darker. It's natural and not harsh towards the hair since you've just dyed yours. Haha. You can try reading up on it. Or maybe other ways to darken hair using more natural ingredients.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aivlysm69
– Eh you sure ah? Have you tried? So means what? I boil the coffee then wash my head with it? Soak my hair in it?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aivlysm69
– Oh, wait. You told me to read up. HAHA. *lazy*

Aivlysm69 said...

Yeah rinse your hair with it. IF you really dislike your colour la. Haha. Eh, is that guy Danny? Looks like him. From Ritz but he's not a MUA so probably not.

nithyakuthiah said...

Totally keluar topic, but love the bag Song!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aivlysm69
– Haha. Yeah, that's Danny. He was the one who chose the colour lah. I was on SMS with my wedding MUA. She was the one who told me to colour my hair. But the colour choice was Danny's.

Others are telling me the colour's not that bad. :-/


ATTN: - nithya -
– Hahaha. Glad you like it, Nit! I didn't even realise it appeared in the pictures. Hahaha. I blogged about it much earlier ,too. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!