Sunday, November 08, 2009

Home Cooked Fast Food – YUMS!

Was sitting home, catching up on work yesterday evening and feeling sorry for myself when my phone rang. Looked at the screen and thought, "Ooo, nice number from nice people!" so I picked up. (Otherwise I probably wouldn't have if I was intent on doing work and I knew that it'd be a chat-for-fun-talk-nonsense-no-purpose call – sorry lah, bad working habit. Me no likes pointless distractions.)


Ended up getting roped in for dinner
at the closest place I can call "home" here in KL
with the closest people I can call "family". =)

There was pizza with pepperoni, bacon and LOTS of herbs.




Fresh out of the oven... and straight into the mouth. *burn!* It's so good that The Garrett makes very wrong sounds when he eats it. =p


Then there were burger patties, a tub of margarine,
sauteed mushrooms (TO. DIE. FOR.) and lettuce.




Sorry, was too hungry and the burgers looked too enticing that I walloped two big ones before I remembered I hadn't yet taken pictures. HAHA. Had to take a picture of estherlauderlyn's <--- [This blog is dead. Please resurrect it. Thank you.] --- burger instead.




Damn delicious, I tell you. The burger literally drips with juice. I kid you not. I see now also can lau nua. Like dog kena conditioned liddat. Haha. But I've gotta say... this was the part of the meal that really stole my heart...




*heart melts / legs turn to jelly *


I even got to tapau a whole tupperware of it back home, thanks to my one and only partner in crime (NOT SIDEKICK, mind you – inside joke), The Lauder One. How to not feel loved, I ask you? =)


Flanked by The Lauder One (left) and a chin-less Supersara (right).


With estherlauderlyn.


Thanks, girls (and The Garrett – nice to finally meet you!), for making my night. =) It was a good escape from work. Even if only for a couple of hours. SPEED SCANDAL to be continued soon! Sharing is caring. Me wants softcopy!!!


And thank you, The Lauder One, for refusing to take "no" for an answer and MAKING me go over for a good home cooked meal. It's been awhile since I've had one of those. More girly time soon, ok? Too many updates to share in too short a time. *cough cough* You know, I know. *grin* Loves you long time. Hearts!

2 comments :

ubersupersara said...

loves you long time toooo! <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: supersara
– Mwah mwah mwah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!