Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wedding Bells Are Ringing!

And that's making me crazy happy right now.


I can hardly believe that one of my closest, dearest friends is finally on her way to becoming... a missus! My very own friend! Who's my age! Whom I shared a good number of years with! Haha! And I have to say... it's incredibly exciting! Like, totally!


I think I should stop using
exclamation marks for a bit.
A bit OD already. =p


Anyway, she's the first one in my social circle, in my age group, who's on her way to getting hitched. I feel that it kinda changes the pace for every one of us. It's almost like her impending marriage (impending in a good way, of course) just totally revoked our license to be silly, giddy-headed school girls in Kancils with killer exhaust pipes. (I miss that explosive heap of blue metal. =p)


But I don't wanna grow up just yet!

Can I still be a silly, giddy-headed school girl
while I'm in a ridiculously big white gown?

*pouts*

Oh! Oh! And the best part is this:
I'M THE FIRST TO KNOW. HAH!


Couldn't resist lah. Bragging rights and all that.


It really feels like such an honour.
Wheee... Happy happy joy joy. =)


Anyway, this one's for you, darling. After four years of love and mush. (Yes, I heard it all and remember all the stories.) Congrats, babe! Your time is now. =)


XOXO,
pamsong

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

u use skype to chat with her??..anyway congratz to her!

yapthomas said...

when's pamsong's turn..
make sure ten tables for bloggers kay... we cover your wedding like pros!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

oh my goshhh soooo the gossip girl

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– Haha. Yes. You found us out. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– HAHAHA. When I know when my wedding is, you guys will know. Haha. Till then, stop asking! Haha.


ATTN: Aronil
– How is this like GG??? And can I have GG from you? Pls pls pls???

Felicia Boo said...

hahah hey I know who is that friend you're blogging about....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia
– Haha. Do you? =p Sure bo?

Unknown said...

congratulations to the soon to be bride! pam when is your turn hmm? eh you dont follow anyone on twitter but everyone follows you? XD i'll follow you la.

narrowband said...

Never liked to attend friends/colleagues wedding dinners. They make me think. Alot. And after that I feel sad. *cries*

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

.......sweat... didn't i give it to you??? ok ok when we next meet i pass to you hehe.. I also recommend pushing daisies. When shall we "begin" the plan? The "thing" starts on May 22nd.. So should start riling it up.. oooohh i'm excited!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hau Yon
– Haha. Me? We'll see. Haha. Follow Tinki Talks and you'll know when I know. =p

And no, I don't follow anybody on Twitter. Haha. Don't ask why. I rather read blogs than have ppl update me when they see things. =p Plus, quite shy when I forget to turn my phone to silent during a meeting and I get smses that say, "I'm eating Bak Kut Teh in Klang now." -_-


ATTN: narrowband
– Haha. I LOVE weddings! I always always like going to em. But yeah, I agree that sometimes, I get sad after I go home. But... worth it lor. Sad also sad lah. Dun care. As long as I get to see beautiful brides and jaw-dropping deco. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Okay, thing is, I'll be out of town till the 27th. So it's gotta be first weekend of June. Can?

And no, you didn't pass it to me. =( Me no haves gossip girl!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!